It is for candidates who are anxiously awaiting their Admit Card 2023 that this post is written. The Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MPAPIT) has published the MP CPCT Hall Ticket 2023. When the MP CPCT Admit Card 2023 is available, you may go to the official website to verify your admit card information. In this post, we have given full detail connected to Admit Card 2023, and candidates who like to get more thorough information about the Hall Ticket should read the rest of the article.
MP CPCT Admit Card 2023
The MP CPCT 2023 admit card has been published by the Madhya Pradesh State Electronics Development Corporation. The admit card for the March session is now available at cpct.mp.gov.in. Candidates may also get a copy of the document by clicking below. Candidates must first log in with their user id and password to get their MP CPCT 2023 hall ticket. To do so, click here. The admission card is critical documentation that you must bring on the test day.
|Exam Name||Computer Proficiency & Certification Test|
|Purpose||Computer Literacy and IT Education|
|Organizer||Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT)|
|The Status of Admit card||Released|
|CPCT Scorecard Validity||07 Years|
|CPCT Exam Dates||March 4th, 5th, and 6th, 2023|
Individual applicants’ personal information and test-related information, such as the location of the exam center, exam times, exam date, and so on, are included in this document. On the day of the MP CPCT 2023 examination, applicants are needed to provide a valid photo identification card and the printout of their hall ticket. More information regarding the MP CPCT admission card 2023 may be found on this website, including how to download it, what to bring with you, and the details in it.
MP CPCT Exam Date 2023
Candidates who have applied for the MP CPCT may now refer to this page to find the latest information on the MP CPCT Exam Dates and other important information. The Madhya Pradesh Agency has issued the CPCT Exam Schedule for the state of Madhya Pradesh for the Promotion of Information Technology’s higher authorities.
Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test (MP CPCT) 2023 Exam is set on the 4th, 5th, and 6th of March in 2023, according to the exam schedule provided. Because there is still time to prepare for the test, make sure you review the syllabus and past question papers supplied below and begin working on your study as soon as possible.
MP CPCT Hall Ticket Download 2023
The Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) admit card may be obtained through the official website at cpct.mp.gov.in. The exam will be held in May. All applicants who want to participate in the test should ensure that they have the MP CPCT Admit Card 2023 and any other relevant documentation.
As soon as the MP CPCT Admit Card 2023 is made available, we will update this website with all pertinent information about the examination. As a result, keep checking this website for any changes on the MP CPCT 2023 Hall Ticket. More information about the MP CPCT Admit Card 2023 may be found in the next portion of this article.
How to download MP CPCT Admit Card 2023?
- Select “Existing User” from the drop-down menu on the CPCT official website.
- Now, they must log in by providing their user id and password and selecting the Login option.
- To proceed to the next stage, choose the Application Form tab.
- Then there’s the button that says “Action.”
- A new screen will display; choose the Hall Ticket Tab from the drop-down menu.
- A tab for Hall Ticket will display; pick the Assessment date from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking on the button for Hall Ticket.
- The Search option will appear when the Assessment date has been entered.
- Finally, please make a copy of your admission card and bring it with you to the test without fail.
MP CPCT Exam Instructions 2023
The MP CPCT 2023 test requirements must be followed and adhered to for a candidate to be eligible to sit for the examination. The following are some of the most important instructions that must be followed.
Candidates must comply with the instructions given before the examination at the designated testing sites. The following are the steps to be taken:
- Candidates are only permitted to bring a picture ID and a copy of their admittance ticket (preferably an Aadhar card).
- A candidate should not bring any personal things with them, such as mobile phones, watches, calculators, etc. In addition, management shall not be held liable for any loss or theft of any type, regardless of the circumstances.
- A candidate may be disqualified from the examination if the supervisory authority determines that unfair measures have been used or unfair conduct has been shown. The observer’s judgment is final and binding on all of the candidates.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|