NREGA Job Card List 2023 is now available for all registered employees in India, and you can also view MGNREGA Job Card List 2023 in Hindi. You may see MNREGA Job Card List 2023 and MGNREGA Works List 2023 by simply entering your basic information. To receive your most recent work, go to the official site and begin your 100-day project.
MGNREGA Job Card List 2023
Government-issued work cards for impoverished households throughout the nation under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (MGNREGA). We have included the NREGA Job Card List 202-22 PDF to assist you. We offer detailed instructions on how to get the NREGA Job Card List 2022 State-Wide PDF in this article. This card contains all of the information about the cardholder, such as his professional experience, work, and so on. You can confirm your name and those required to work under this plan in the fiscal year 2022-2022 on this list. The NREGA Job Card List 2022 PDF may be downloaded using the URL provided below.
NREGA Job Card List Download
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act of 2005 (MGNREGA) gives underprivileged households in India work cards. This initiative, introduced by the federal government to improve livelihood security, provides job cards to disadvantaged families.
The MGNREGA Job Card List 2020 State Wise has been issued on the official web page by the National Rural Employment Department.
|List||MGNREGA Job Card List 2023|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Rural Development Government of India|
|Name of Scheme||MGNREGA|
|Full form MGNREGA||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Peoples of the state|
|Major Benefit||100 days Work|
|Objective||To Provide Jobs under this scheme|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
Candidates who applied for a job under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) would be on the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Job Card 2020 list. NREGA Job Card List 2020-2021 allows you to see a list of all the individuals in your province/village online.
We’ll provide you a quick overview of “NREGA Job Card List 2023,” including Article Benefits, Payment Process, and more.
NREGA Job Card
A Job Card is an entitlement card given to every family whose adult member has applied for work under the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA and has shown a desire to work in casual manual labor. A total of 100 days of simple physical work are available to Job Card holders. The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act of 2005 requires recipients to have a Job card issued by the Gram Panchayat’s responsible authority.
How to Download Job Card List 2022 NREGA PDF?
- Go to the official NREGA Job Card List website.
- On the homepage, go to the Transparency & Accountability section and choose Job Cards.
- On this page, you’ll see a list of all the states now visible on the screen.
- From the list, choose your state’s link.
- Click the Proceed Button after selecting the Financial Year, District, Block, and Panchayat.
- You may now see the NREGA Job Card List by district, region, and panchayat.
- Find your name and click on your Job Card Number.
- A screen with information on your employment card appears on the screen.
NREGA Card Online Registration Process
Only those who have registered for the NERGA Job Card Portal will see their job card list. As a result, individuals may utilize these procedures to register and get their employment cards
- To access the website online, follow the steps outlined above.
- On the main page, go to the Gram Panchayat area and select the Data Entry option.
- Choose a state from the state-by-state list.
- Once you have entered all the necessary information, you will be on the login page.
- Now click on the registration link.
- Fill in all non-public information in the form as needed.
- Fill out the form with a passport-size picture.
- Save and submit the application procedure.
- The user will be in the online portal after successful submission.
MGNREGA Job Card List 2023 PDF
Anyone who meets the NREGA eligibility requirements may apply for an NREGA employment card. You may see the entire list of persons in your village/town who will obtain employment under the MGNREGA in the financial year 2022-2022 using the NREGA job card list 2022-2022 in PDF format. New persons are on the NREGA employment card list every year, and some are removed depending on the criteria.
The Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA or NREGA) is Indian labor legislation and social security policy enacted in September 2005 to ensure the “right to work.” This program aims to improve livelihood security in rural areas by providing each household with at least 100 days of wage employment per fiscal year. Adult members must volunteer to undertake unskilled labor to accomplish this.
As the world’s biggest and most ambitious social security and public works program, NREGA expanded to encompass all India’s districts on April 1, 2008. Another goal of MGNREGA is to develop long-term assets (such as roads, canals, ponds, and wells). Employment must be available within 5 kilometers of an applicant’s home, and minimum earnings must be paid.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|