On December 9th, the initial public offering of CE Info Systems, the parent company of MapmyIndia, would be available for subscription for 1,040 Crores MapmyIndia IPO. The company has set a price range of Rs. 1,000-1,033 per share of capital. The first three-day share offering begins on December 9th and ends on December 13th. MapmyIndia sells products, platforms, application programming interfaces (APIs), and solutions in various digital map data, software, and IoT categories for the Indian market under the brand name (MapmyIndia) and the world market under the name.
MapMyIndia IPO Allotment Status
|Subscription Dates||9 – 13 December 2021|
|value Band||INR1,000 – 1,033|
|supply available||10,063,945 shares (INR1,006.39 – 1,039.61 crore)|
|Total IPO size||10,063,945 shares (INR1,006.39 – 1,039.61 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||14 shares (INR14,462)|
|Face price||INR2 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
MapmyIndia IPO GMP
The Gray Market Premium (GMP) is the unofficial market demand for a stock listed on the Indian stock exchanges, the BSE, and the NSE.
The gray market for MapmyIndia stock has come out with a premium of approximately Rs. 800.
|Minimum lot Size||14 Shares|
|Most lot Size||182 Shares|
|Minimum Worth||Rs. 14,462|
|Most Worth||Rs. 188,006|
MapmyIndia’s IPO, which powers Apple Maps, is entirely an offer to sell by current shareholders and promoters of up to 10,063,945 shares.
Rashmi Veri sells 42.51 million shares, Qualcomm Asia Pacific Pte Ltd sells 27.01 million shares and Zenrin Co ltd sells 13.7 million shares. The other shareholders would also have 17.41 Lakh shares.
MapmyIndia is a leading provider of advanced digital maps, spatial software, and location-based IoT technologies in India.
The company is a technology and data product and platform company that offers proprietary digital maps as a service (MaaS) and software as a service (SaaS). and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
The company offers products, platforms, application programming interfaces (APIs), and solutions for a wide variety of digital map data, software, and IoT for the Indian market under the brand name (MapmyIndia).
The digital maps offered by the company cover 6.29 million km of roads in India, which is 98.50% of the Indian road network.
The company’s digital map data provides location, navigation, analysis, and other information for 7,933 cities, 6,37,472 villages, 17.79 million locations in many categories, such as
- retail stores
- shopping malls
- police stations
- charging stations for electric vehicles, etc
Also addresses of houses or buildings from 14.51 million over 400 million georeferenced 360-degree photos, videos, and panoramas across India.
The company serves the BFSI, telecommunications, FMCG, industrial, logistics and transport sectors.
MapymyIndia has also entered into various MoUs with key government organizations such as the
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- NITI Aayog
- National Electronic Governance Division
- Ministry of Electronics and Technology information
- Indian government.
Some of the company’s customers include PhonePe, Flipkart, Yulu, HDFC Bank, Airtel, and Hyundai. Subscription fees, royalties, and annual payments combined contributed more than 90% of the company’s revenue for the 2021 tax.
- Digital mapping pioneers in India with an edge for early adopters Businesses with strong data governance.
- Prestigious clients in all industries with strong relationships.
- Consistent profitable financial history
IPO Timetable and Price Band
|Opening Date||9th December 2021|
|Closing Date||13th December 2021|
|Allotment Date||16th December 2021|
|Refund Date||17th December 2021|
|Share Credit Date||20th December 2021|
|Listing Date||21st December 2021|
|IPO Size||Approximately Rs. 1,040 Crores|
|Sale Offer||Approximately 10,063,945 equity shares|
|Face Value||Rs. 2 per equity share|
|Price Band||Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 1,033 per share|
|Websites||BSE & NSE|
How to check the MapmyIndia IPO allotment
Here are the steps to verify the IPO attribution of MapmyIndia online.
- Visit MapmyIndia’s IPO Award Status on the BSE website, NSE website, or IPO Registrar website for more information.
- Select the green Mapmy India IPO Allotment Status button.
- To check the status of MapmyIndia’s IPO assignment, use your Demat account PAN number, application number, or DP client ID.
- After completing all of the above steps, click on the search button to go to the next page, where the status of the MapmyIndia IPO award will be disclosed.
You can also check your MapmyIndia IPO status on the BSE website.
Click on the link below to visit their website: www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.
- Select “Equity” from the Issue type drop-down option when the website opens. charged.
- In the “Problem name” drop-down option, choose “MapmyIndia”.
- The request number and PAN are the next two pieces of information you need to enter.
- After entering all the entries, you will need to prove that you are human by typing the captcha that appears on the screen.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the website after completing all of the above steps to proceed to the next page, which will display the status of MapmyIndia’s IPO award.
You can request the IPO of MapmyIndia using the ASBA from your bank account. Another alternative is to apply for MapmyIndia’s IPO using the IPO forms provided by BSE and NSE.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|