MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 MahaDBT i.e. Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer is a web portal of the Government Of Maharashtra, by using this portal students who have passed the 10th examination can apply for scholarships, through this article you are going to the detailed information about Maha DBT Scholarship 2022. So, read the article till the end and know how you can apply for the scholarship scheme.
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022
Maha DBT Scholarship i.e. Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship is a scholarship scheme for Post Matric students. Maharashtra Government’s Various departments provide various schemes for the Matric passed students.
Through the MahaDBT portal scholarships are distributed by the various departments of Maharashtra, these are Social Justice and Special Assistance Department; Tribal; Development Department; Directorate of Higher Education; Directorate of Technical Education; School Education and Sports Department; OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC; Welfare Department; Directorate of Medical Education and Research; Minority Development Department; Skill Development, Employment And Entrepreneurship Department; Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri; Directorate of Art; MAFSU Nagpur; Department Of Agriculture & Department of Disability.
|Scheme||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Portal||MahaDBT i.e. Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Last Date To Apply For Scholarship||31 January 2022|
|Who Can Apply?||Students who have passed the 10th examination|
|Scholarship Providing Departments||Mentioned Above|
|Scholarship for ST Students||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India ) – It comes under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department|
|Scholarship for OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Students||Post Matric Scholarship to OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Students – Its comes under OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department|
Scholarship schemes that usually are filled by students come from these departments: Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Tribal Development Department & OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department.
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Schemes Under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
Scholarship Schemes that are provided under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department are the following.
- Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship)
- Maintenance Allowance for Students Studying in professional courses
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for persons with disability
- The vocational Training Fee reimbursement for the students belonging to Scheduled Caste category Students
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Schemes Under Tribal Development Department
Scholarship Schemes that are provided under Tribal Development Department are as follows.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India)
- Tuition Fee & Exam Fee for Tribal Students (Freeship)
- Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement
- Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance
- Vocational Training Fee reimbursement for the students belonging to Scheduled Tribe Category
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Schemes Under OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department
Scholarship Schemes which are provided under OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department are as follows.
- Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to VJNT Students
- Payment of Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC Students Studying in Professional Courses and Living in Hostel Attached to Professional Colleges
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for students studying in 11th & 12th standard of VJNT & SBC category
- Post Matric Scholarship to OBC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship to SBC Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students
To apply for any of these scholarships we have shared the step-by-step guide in this article, you need not to worry about applying for the scholarship scheme. Before applying for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 scheme, first you have to know all about it, so keep reading this article.
Let’s know how you can apply for MahaDBT Scholarship 2022.
How To Apply For MahaDBT Scholarship 2022
To apply for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
- To apply for MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 firstly you have to visit mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
- After visiting the above link you will find an option of Post Matric Scholarship, which will be under the tab of Click below link to Proceed. Tap on the option of post-Matric Scholarship.
- After tapping on the option of Post Matric Scholarship you will be redirected to a webpage where you will find an option of New Applicant Registration tap on this option.
- After tapping on the above-mentioned option again you will be redirected to a webpage where you will ask to fill in the required credentials to register the scholarship application, fill in the required credentials, and tap on the option of Register.
- After successful registration visits mahadbtmahait.gov.in/Login and log in to your scholarship application using the username and password.
- After logging the application you will be asked to fill in some required credentials and upload required documents, fill in and upload all required documents and finalize the application.
Note: You have to upload the following documents at the time of finalizing the scholarship application.
- Caste certificate – should be issued by competent authority(Issued by Govt. of Maharashtra) This certificate considered as Proof of Resident.
- 2. Income certificate / Income Declaration – should be issued by a competent authority
- 3. Caste Validity Certificate – (Mandatory for Professional Degree courses, Professional Post Graduate. For Non-Professional courses caste validity is not mandatory)
- 4. HSC or SSC marksheet or last examination mark sheet.
- 5. Gap certificate – Not mandatory but in case of gap it is mandatory.
- 6. If applicable father/Guardians death certificate.
- 7. Ration Card to identify the number of children in the family.
- 8. Leaving Certificate
- 9. Declaration certificate of parents/guardians about the number of children beneficiaries
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten detailed and in-depth information about MahaDBT Scholarship 2022. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to applying for Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship 2022 then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|