Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Registration: If you want to get complete information about Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, then read our article carefully till the end. Because in our article you will also be provided complete information about the beneficiary list and registration. Apart from this, you will also be provided with clear information about the application dates. Along with this, step-by-step information has also been provided to you regarding the process of registration.
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Types of Madhu Babu Pension
- Document Verification for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Eligibility Criteria for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Amount of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- How to apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
- How to Track Apply Status for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Registration?
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The full name of this scheme is Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. This scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik in January 2008. Which has been launched only for the permanent citizens of Odisha.
You can apply for this in both online and offline mode. The department under which this scheme is named is the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
Types of Madhu Babu Pension
There are the following types of this scheme which are as follows-
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Old-age pension
- Disability pension
- Unmarred woman
- Divorcee woman
- Disability person AIDS/ HIV
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
Document Verification for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Some of the documents you need to apply for this scheme are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- Casting certificate
- Husband’s death certificate
- Age proof
- Family income proof
- Resident proof
- Disability certificate, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
There are a few things you need to keep in mind while applying. For which the eligibility criteria have been set as follows-
- Only citizens of Odisha can apply for this.
- You must be above 60 years of age for a pension.
- Your annual income should be Rs.24,000/- to apply.
- Widow can apply for a pension at any age.
- You should not be part of any other pension scheme to apply.
Amount of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The amount of pension that will be given to you under this scheme is as follows-
|Madhu Babu Pension|
|Age [In years]||Per Month Pension Amount|
|60 – 79||Rs.500/-|
|80 – 80+||Rs.700/-|
How to apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
- To apply you have to visit the official website.
Whose link is- www.ssepd.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to select ‘Apply for Scheme’.
- After which the next page will open.
- In which you have to suck ‘Madhu Babu Pension Yojana’.
- After sucking, click on Proceed.
- After which the application form will open on your screen.
- In which you have to fill in all the details asked correctly.
- Along with this, you will also have to upload the documents.
- Finally, you have to click on ‘Submit’.
How to Track Apply Status for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Registration?
- For this, you have to visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Apply for Scheme’ on the home page.
- On the next page, select ‘Madhu Babu Pension Yojana’ in Track Application Status.
- After which you have to click on ‘Track’.
- After that enter your application number.
- Your status will open on your screen.
Hope you have got complete information about Madhu Babu Pension Yojana in our article today. If you still want to ask something, then feel free to message us in the comment.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Hompage||Click Here|