On its official website, @lic.india.in, Life Insurance Corporation Limited will publish a recruitment notice for Assistants – Clerical Staff, including Cashier, Single Window Operator, and Customer Service Executive, in September 2023. The dates for applying for the position of LIC Assistant and other crucial information will be communicated in the official notification pdf of the recruitment for LIC Assistant in 2023. It would give students who want to advance their careers in LIC the chance to join one of the most reputable insurance companies and become involved with the central government sector. To choose eligible individuals for positions in the most prominent insurance industry company, LIC will hold the LIC Recruitment 2023 exam. Additionally, students will need to pass the zone’s language competence exam. Check the article on LIC Assistant Recruitment 2023 for information about eligibility requirements, notification, exam patterns, and age restrictions, among other things.
LIC Recruitment 2023
LIC Recruitment 2023 announcement for the Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Chief Digital Officer (CDO), and other positions have been made by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). By going to licindia.in, the official website of LIC, interested students can submit their applications online. Today, September 10, 2023, is the first day of registration.
The application form must be submitted no later than October 10, 2023. This hiring effort will fill a total of three open positions. Students should print their system-generated online application forms after enrolling online. No changes will be allowed in any field at a later stage; therefore the students should make sure the information is accurate.
LIC NOn Executive Posts 2023 – Application Fee
- In the general and OBC categories, the application cost for LIC Assistant is 600.
- GST fees are applied in addition to the application fee.
- students from the SC, ST, OBC and PWD communities must pay 85.
LIC Recruitment 2023 – Application Form
- To submit an online application for a LIC Assistant, go to the official website by clicking the link.
- Fill out the Personal Credentials form to register for the LIC Recruitment 2023.
- Select Register from the menu.
- To continue, log in.
- Fill out all the necessary information, such as your name, your parents’ names, and so on.
- Fill up your educational background and all of your degrees now.
- Enter your email address, then upload a photo of yourself and your signature.
- You will get redirected to the payments page after providing all the necessary information and uploading a photo or signature. Pay your fee with a debit card, credit card, or an e-Challan.
- Click “Submit” to submit the application form.
Still have any doubt in your mind? Feel free to let us know through the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
How can I apply for LIC Assistant 2023 online?
To register and submit an online application, go to the LIC India official website at licindia.in and click the LIC Assistant apply online link.
What is the deadline for LIC Assistant online applications in 2023?
October 2023 is the last day to submit an online application for LIC Assistant 2023.
How to modify the LIC Assistant application?
Use your password and LIC Assistant registration number to log in. Begin editing the details and press the “Final Submit” button to make changes to your application form.
What is the age restriction for LIC Assistant applications in 2023?
The LIC Assistant exam has an age range of 21 to 30 years. For SC/ST and OBC category students, there is 5-year maximum age relaxation for students in the general category.
I want to apply to be a LIC Assistant. How do I pay?
Application fees for the LIC Assistant exam can be paid using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Can I get my LIC Assistant application fee back?
The application fee for the LIC Assistant is neither refundable nor transferable. There is no way to cancel or get a refund once you pay the fee through an online payment channel.