You may obtain the KVS Admission Result 2022. As soon as the online registration process is completed, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will publish on its admission website the first list of applicants tentatively chosen for admission into class 1 in KVs. There may be a second and third merit list published following the publication of the first merit list.
KVS Admission Result 2022
Admission results for KVS Class 1st will be issued on April 18, 2022, and the KV Admission List 2022-23 for Class II will be released on April 21, 2022, in the year 2022. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) website will have admission lists for the first Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS in 2022-23. Student’s who applied for admission in other classes (II-XII) can also access the Provisional Selection List, Merit List, and Waiting List of the applicants.
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Name Affiliation Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Category||KVS Admission Result 2022-23 / KVS Admission List 2022-23 (Class 1st to 12th)|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|KVS Official Website||kvsangathan.nic.in|
|Official KVS Admission Portal||kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in|
By the timetable issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on February 24, 2022, admissions to Class II and admissions to other higher classes will begin on that day. The Priority Category System assigns the seats to the various groups. Preliminary selection candidates are announced, and seats are transferred following the official standards, which use the Priority category system. Following the completion of the registration procedure, each Kendriya Vidyalaya will conduct a series of lotteries.
1st KVS Admission List 2022
On all Kendriya Vidyalaya official websites, the 1st Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1st Admission List for tentatively selected applicants will be announced/published following the end of the registration process. It will include the names of students eligible for admission into the various areas of study. The first list for class 1st will be announced on April 18, 2022, according to the KVS Admission Result 2022-23.
2nd KV Admission List 2022
Provisionally chosen applicants to fill Seats that become available after the first round of admissions will be announced/published on the official websites of all Kendriya Vidyalayas in the second round of admissions if any. It is expected that the KVS admission result for classes 2022-23/the second list for class 1st will be released on April 25, 2022.
3rd KVS Admission List 2022
Suppose seats are still available after the second round of admissions. In that case, the third Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1st Admission List for provisionally chosen students will be published/announced on all official Kendriya Vidyalaya websites. May 2, 2022, will be the expected date for the release of the KVS Admission Result 2022-23/ Third list for class 1.
How to download KVS Merit List 2022?
- Visit the KVS official website for further information.
- Navigate to the ‘About KVS’ button on the site and click on Directories.
- Select ‘Directory of KVS’ from the drop-down menu.
- On the display screen, a new window will be shown.
- Choose the Area, State, and City for which you applied during admission, and then click on search to view the names of KVs in the region for which you applied.
- The regional KVS webpage will be shown on the computer monitor.
- To see the tentative merit list, follow the link provided.
- Check your findings by scrolling down to the bottom of the page.
- KVS Notice says that parents can check the status of their children’s applications in various lottery categories by clicking “Check Application Status.”
KVS Selection List 2022
KVS Admission Selection List Result Procedure has been finished, and the KVS Admission List 2022-2023 for Class I to 11 will now be released here based on the following factors:
- Fifteen percent of the available seats for new admission will be allocated for SC students, and 7.5 percent of the available seats will be reserved for ST students. The shortfall in the number of seats earmarked for SC and ST students would be calculated after considering the number of SC and ST students admitted under the RTE quota.
- The first phase will fill ten seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section, following RTE Provisions (25 percent of the total seats). A random draw will fill these ten seats from all applications from SCs, STs, EWS, BPL, OBC, and Differently Abled neighborhood residents or who are differently-abled taken together.
- In the second phase, the current Priority category structure will fill the remaining seats. If there is a shortfall in the number of seats allotted for SC/ST candidates, the shortfall will be filled up by accepting SC/ST applicants.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|