On February 8, 2023, the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) announced the KTET official notice 2023. According to the KTET announcement 2023 pdf, the application procedure for the exam will commence on February 9, 2023. Candidates must complete and submit the application form by February 16, 2023. When the KTET official notification 2023 is issued, the exam date will be there.
On its official website, Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has begun the online application process for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. Those interested and qualified may apply online via the Kerala TET’s official website; applicants should keep in mind that the deadline for applying for the KTET test is February 16, 2023. The final printout will be available till February 17, 2023.
KTET Notification 2023
The KTET 2023 Official Notification will be issued shortly. For the recruitment of teachers in Kerala’s Upper Primary, Lower Primary, and High School, the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET 2023) will be conducted. In June, the Kerala TET 2023 Exam will be held.
|Name of Examination||Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Conduct||Offline|
|Conducted by||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Last Date to Apply||16 February 2023|
|Final Printout||17 February 2023|
|Application fees||₹500/- for General
₹250/- for SC/ST
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of Application||Malayalam & English|
Those interested in applying for the Kerala TET 2023 Notification may do so online before the deadline by filling out the Kerala TET Application Form. On February 8, 2023, the Kerala TET notice was published. Candidates may get the KTET 2023 notice pdf by clicking below the exact link. They will be able to access the notice straight via the link. For future reference, they may save the KTET 2023 announcement pdf on their computer.
How to Download KTET Application form 2023?
Visit the Kerala Government Education Board’s official website. On the official website, you may download the KTET Application Form 2023. Candidates interested in taking the KTET test in 2023 must fill out and submit a complete and correct application form. To assist applicants, the following is a detailed description of the KTET application process:
- Select New registration from the drop-down menu.
- Candidates must submit their applications to Pariksha Bhavan over the internet.
- Fill out the form completely, including personal information, educational qualifications, and other information.
- The applicants must next go to the payment gate to pay their fees. The application cost is 500/- for general applicants and 250/- for SC/ST and disabled applicants.
- Payment may be online using Net banking, credit card, or debit card, or offline using a challan and sending it to the SBI branch closest to the site.
- After making the payment, the candidate may submit the scanned papers and the application form.
- Finally, the application form will show on the screen, and applicants will be able to examine the material before clicking the Submit Button.
- Candidates may now save the final version of the KTET online application form for future use.
KTET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The KTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria are into four categories: Category I, Category II, Category III, and Category IV, with the following minimum criteria to be met:
Eligibility for Category I
- Secondary/Higher is Secondary or equivalent with 45 percent marks and two years of Board of Examination Trained Teacher Certificate TTC.
- According to NCTE Regulation 2002, candidates must have a minimum of 45 percent in a two-year elementary education diploma.
- Candidates with a Diploma in Education must have a minimum of 50%.
Eligibility for Category II
- 45 percent in BA/B.Com/BSc with a 2-year Elementary Education Diploma/TTC
- Must have completed BA/B.Com/BSc with a minimum of 45 percent and one year of B.Ed.
- Secondary/Higher Secondary school diploma with a minimum of 50% grades and four years of BEIEd ( Bachelor in Elementary Education)
- Secondary/Higher Secondary with a 50 percent grade point average and four years of BA/B.A.Ed./BSc.Ed.
Eligibility for Category III
- BA/B.Com/B.Sc with 45 percent marks and B.Ed. from a well-known university
- Candidates who have completed LTTC and have a BA or equivalent with 45 percent marks will be considered.
- A candidate must have received a 50 percent grade from an NCERT-accredited regional institution to apply to Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Candidates for Zoology and Botany must have a master’s degree in education with a minimum of 50% in a Life Science course.
Eligibility for Category IV
Those who have completed the requirements for Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, and Urdu Language Teachers (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist instructors, and Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of the Kerala Education Act and Rules are also eligible to apply.
An Rs. 500/- application fee is for candidates in the General category. On the other hand, SC/ST/PWD applicants would have to pay Rs. 250. Candidates must carefully choose their type in the application and submit their caste certificate.
KTET Selection Process 2023
- Candidates are chosen according to their performance on the KTET 2023 test.
- Passing the KTET 2023 entrance test will let candidates apply for teaching positions in both public and private schools.
- To be considered for a teaching post, candidates must pass the entrance test and then attend a personal interview, the last stage in the selection process.
- All of the applicants who have been selected must teach a demonstration class so that the educational authorities may make an educated choice regarding their hiring.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|