Vacancies at the Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department for Assistant Engineers have been advertised by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. The remaining cadres as well as those from Hyderabad and Karnataka are needed. Interested candidates should apply online by February 28 2023. All applications must be received by March 30 2023. KPSC Recruitment 2023 can be applied for online by reading here.
KPSC Recruitment 2023
There are 188 vacancies in the Rural Drinking Water & Sanitation department to be filled by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). It is essential to mention that candidates who have earned a degree in B.E. / B.Tech can apply online for KPSC AE Recruitment 2023 by March 30 2023. Please go through the following table carefully. During the process, you will learn more about the total number of vacancies, educational qualifications, qualifications, pay scale, salary, and how to apply for a job with the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
|Name of Organization||KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer in Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department|
|Online application submission date||30 March 2023|
For posts of Assistant Engineers in the Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department, a recruitment notification was released by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). The eligibility period will run from February 28 2023 to March 30 2023, for candidates holding the requisite qualifications and experience. The process of recruitment for 188 vacancies will take place during this period.
KPSC Notification 2023
KPSC has made a public announcement on its website about a vacancy. Candidates whose eligibility matches the requirements are invited to apply for Assistant Engineer (AE) position. The company’s website provides information on how to apply for the post. The application form must be submitted between February 28 and March 30, 2023, for candidates who meet the eligibility requirements. To fill official vacancies in the State Civil Service, the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts the Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS).
One of the best ways to gain access to the job market is by becoming a Gazetted Officer with the State Public Service Commission. The Gazetted Probationers Exam also knows gazetted Probationers Exam (GPE). For recruitment to the Karnataka Administrative Services, a standardized exam is used. KPSC administers civil service exams for a variety of positions in the state. The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts such competitive examinations every year.
KPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The Karnataka Public Service Commission also considers academic qualifications as one of the eligibility criteria for the examination. Karnataka Public Service Commission, KAS examination candidates, are expected to satisfy the minimum educational requirement.
- A university degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university is the minimum qualification required by Karnataka Public Service Commission, KAS, 2023.
- The students who failed the final year examination when submitting the KAS Main exam but have passed their internship are provisionally admitted to the exam.
- A copy of the successful candidate’s final professional medical exam certificate must also be submitted with the Main Exam Application form. Lastly, candidates must submit a copy of their most recent degree certificate showing that they have completed all the requirements, including an internship, at the interview.
The age limitation is a vital eligibility criterion. The Karnataka Public Service Commission, KAS examination has different age limits for other categories. When applying, candidates must be 21 years or older. Candidates can not be older than 35 years old for the General Category. It must be noted that there is a relaxed policy for people belonging to the SC/ ST and OBC categories.
Number of Attempts
In addition, a candidate can take as many examinations as they want in the Karnataka Public Service Commission KAS examinations. Five attempts are available for general categories, seven for OBCs, and unlimited for S.C.s and others.
Various factors affect eligibility for the KAS 2023 exams conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). Applicants for KPPS, KAS 2023 are required to be Indian citizens. KPPS KAS 2023 exams are also open to candidates from outside Karnataka. However, they will need to pass a Kannada language examination before sitting for the exams. To take the KPSC and KAS examinations, Kannada is the compulsory language.
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Visiting the official KPSC website is the first step.
- To view the notifications, click the button.
- You can then look up the Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2023 Please click on the link for one-time registration.
- Upload your scanned documents and provide the necessary details. Ensure that the application fee has been paid.
- Take a printout of your application.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|