The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has posted 956 job openings throughout the state. For the next Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Examination, the JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 is currently available. Aspirants may apply for JSSC CGL Online Form 2023 as soon as possible by visiting the official website.
JSSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2023
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission carries out the CGL Recruitment procedure in phases. The application period for the JSSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2023 will end on March 8, 2023. As a result, act soon and submit your Jharkhand SSC CGL Application Form before the deadline. No one may apply for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2023 once the Online Form is closed. Also, familiarise yourself with the official JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023.
However, the Jharkhand CGL Written Exam & Syllabus is a vital component. As a result, compare the Jharkhand SSC CGL Syllabus 2023 to the Group B & C Exam Pattern and previous exam question papers. Our team provides you with a free PDF of the Jharkhand SSC/ JSSC Group B & C Exam 2023 Combined Graduate Level Syllabus.
JSSC CGL Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
- A total of 120 questions worth 360 points appear in the JSSC CGL prelims. The following are further information about the test pattern:
- For each accurate answer, three points are there, while one particular issue loses a point for each improper or erroneous response.
- The questions will be of the MCQ kind, which means that each question has four possible answers, only one of which is correct.
- Unanswered questions will not deduct from your grade.
JSSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern 2023
- The JSSC CGL mains test consists of three sessions lasting two hours. Multiple-choice questions are part of the test. Candidates can find more information here:
- The first examination will be qualifying, while the second paper will allow students to choose their preferred exam language.
- Paper 3 has 150 questions and a total score of 450. Each question is worth three points.
- For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted.
JSSC CGL 2023 Previous Year Papers
We have also provided the Jharkhand JSSC CGL Auxiliary Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant Exam Pattern JGGLCCE-2021 in pdf format if you wish to download that. This JSSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern will assist you in revising the whole exam course in the time allotted. Applicants save time by preparing according to the JSSC Group B and C Syllabus 2023.
Our staff provides the Jharkhand SSC CGL Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern and Previous Year Old Papers PDF in Hindi. The precise date for the JSSC CGL Written Exam 2023 will appear in the following days. However, keep an eye out for fresh updates by checking your phone number and email address.
How to download JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023?
The curriculum for the JSSC CGL examinations and the official notice and application form are available on the JSSC website. The ways to get the JCCSCGL syllabus 2022 pdf are here below.
- Go to the JSSC’s official website.
- You’ll see a navigation bar in the middle of the top web page. Select the “Candidate Corner +” tab from the drop-down menu.
- It will provide you with a menu of choices, from which you should choose the “Syllabus” button and then “archive syllabus.”
- You’ll see a list of syllabuses for different exams appear. Look for your exam’s curriculum, which will say something like Combined Graduate Standard Competitive Examination.
- Download the Syllabus PDF file and open it.
JSSC CGL Exam Preparation Tips
- Pay special attention to the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Make and stick to a study regimen.
- Do not read a large number of books. Pick one or two and complete them. Revise everything thoroughly.
- Try to provide Mock Tests regularly and solve the previous year’s problems. Routine practice is quite beneficial to candidates.
- Provide the same amount of time and attention to each phase.
- Maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Believe in yourself.
Jharkhand Personnel Selection Agency (JSSC) is a state-level staff selection commission in Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act of 2008 formed the commission. A chairman presides over the group, consisting of two government department representatives. It carries out different recruitment drives/examinations, selects the best candidates, and appoints them to other positions available to the state government at their own risk. The JSSC will hire group B and group C positions in the state government’s several ministries.
|official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|