For the PG July 2023 session, INI CET 2023 registration will begin in January 2023 and run through March 2023. The INI CET exam for July 2023 will get conducted in May 2023. AIIMS, New Delhi will release separate INI CET or Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance exam Application Forms for the January and July sessions. After passing the exam, students get admission to PG programs at AIIMS, NIMHANS Bengaluru, JIPMER Puducherry, and PGI Chandigarh, including Masters of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Doctorate of Medicine (DM), and Master of Surgery (MCh). Students interested in learning more about INI CET 2023 should read the article below.
INI CET Registration Dates 2023
The Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance exam registration process will officially begin on September 5, 2022, at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Students can register by going to the INI CET 2023 official website at aiimsexams.ac.in.
Students for admission to postgraduates (PG) programs such as a doctor of medicine (MD), master of science (MS), master of surgery (MCh), doctor of medicine (DM), and master of dental surgery will take the entrance exam (MDS). The registration period will end on September 26 and the exam will be held on November 13, 2022, from 9 a.m. to noon, according to the schedule.
INI CET Registration Process 2023
Application for the INI CET 2023 January session begins with a basic registration, followed by the creation of a EUC and final registration. Basic registration is necessary to generate a EUC code and submit the application form. People who have submitted basic candidate information for registration are not required to do so again. After verifying their eligibility, students will receive the admit card.
INI CET 2023 – Important Instructions
Students should review the following information regarding INI CET Registration:
- INI CET application forms have been made available to interested students.
- Only online applications are valid for INI CET students.
- Any application submitted in a manner other than online will not be accepted. Therefore, there are no offline forms.
- A candidate’s multiple applications will get disregarded.
- Only the online approach can be used to correct the INI CET 2023 Application Form.
- Both the candidate’s email address and mobile number must be active. It will be used for all correspondence, and this number will receive all SMS messages.
- students can select the cities they prefer for their exams based on their requirements.
- students must upload a good scan of their passport photo. The signature also has to be uploaded.
- Once an online application form is successfully submitted, it cannot be changed or deleted.
How to Register for the Registration Online?
1st Step: Go to the AIIMS website, aiimsexams.ac.in, to register.
2nd Step: Select the link for “AIIMS INI CET Application.”
3rd Step: Log in with the necessary information.
4th Step: The INI CET 2023 application form will appear on the screen.
5th Step: Complete the form and upload the scanned files.
6th Step: Complete the application and pay the cost.
7th Step: Download and print the application form for your records.
If you still have any queries, feel free to comment below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
When will AIIMS begin basic registration for the session in January 2023?
NI CET 2023 basic registration will begin at AIIMS, maybe in October 2022. As part of the initial registration process, students must check the official website and input basic information like name, date of birth, category, and nationality.
Can I apply for the 2023 January session offline?
No, for INI CET 2023, only online applications will be accepted. To apply for the January session, students must complete the basic registration, generate a EUC code, and submit the form.