An online job announcement for the Assistant Commandant post has been published by the ICG, inviting students to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023. A total of 69 open positions are available for Assistant Commandant Posts. The application deadline is before September 7th, 2023. Check the qualifying and selection criteria outlined in more detail below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
The ICG is a multi-mission organization, meaning it is competent to perform surface and air operations tasks. The Director-General of the Indian Coast Guard serves as the organization’s leader, and the organization’s headquarters, headquartered in New Delhi, is responsible for its command and supervision. The group will exercise extreme caution while recruiting officers and personnel for any additional positions inside this company. Hence, they will search for best possible fit for the available positions.
The ICG is seeking male and female students for the position of Assistant Commandant in several disciplines. There are 71 vacancies for GD, SSA, and Technical and Law Entry. On August 17th, 2023, ICG will begin accepting applications for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023. Eligible and interested students can apply on the Indian Coast Guard’s website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, before September 7th, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Students should meet the following requirements to get considered for the position:
- Students must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 60% overall (first to the final year for bachelor’s degree students or other students).
- Students should have taken Mathematics and Physics up to Class XII of the 10+2+3 educational system, or an equivalent, with a 55% aggregate in each subject. General duty (GD) students must have taken math and physics in their 10+2 (intermediate) coursework.
Indian Coast Assistant Commandant Posts 2023 – Selection Procedure
- However, if it were necessary to raise the qualifying cut-off, set at 60%, it can be adjusted later. The application form will be selected based on the better percentage of marks the student obtained in their qualifying exam.
- Students who have had their applications chosen for further consideration will get an invitation to participate in a preliminary selection process, the details of which will be included on their electronic admission card.
- This examination will consist exam of mental ability or aptitude, an exam of picture perception, and an exam of oral communication skills (PP&DT)
- The aptitude exam will be of the objective kind and will only be provided in English.
- During the PP&DT exam, the students should try to talk in English; however, they can also speak in Hindi.
- The length of the exam, the maximum number of points that can be earned, whether or not there is a penalty for incorrect answers, and any further information will be made available in due course.
- Successful students in the preliminary selection round will be summoned for final selection, and the final selection board (FSB) date will get published soon. The FSB round will consist of a psychological exam, a group task, and an interview.
- All students must provide identical ones in their original form on the day.
How to Apply for the Recruitment Online?
- Submit your application through the “Online” medium by going to the website at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click the option labeled Opportunities. Read the instructions before continuing with the application form filling process.
- Look for the advertising labeled “Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2023 Batch” and click on it.
- To apply for this position, click and choose “Assistant Commandant General Duty” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the application and click the “I Agree” box, and the “Online Application” will appear on the screen.
- Complete the form with the required information and submit your photos and signature according to the specifications.
- Provide an accurate phone number and email address.
- There is no fee for applying for the Assistant Commandant position.
If you have questions regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023, you can write them in the comment box.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
When does the application period for the Assistant Commandant position in the Indian Coast Guard end in 2023?
The application deadline for the ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment is September 7th, 2023.
Regarding the Indian Coast Guard, which positions are now open for applications?
The ICG is now accepting applications for the post of Assistant Commandant.
Who is eligible to apply for vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard?
Students who have finished their Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, or any other degree or diploma are eligible to apply.
What are the application requirements for the IGC Recruitment?
Students who complete the conditions can apply to the website before the deadline.