TES 2022 is a recruitment notification for 90 posts of the technical entry scheme released by the Indian Army. The application form for Indian Army TES 47 recruitment 2022 can be accessed on the official website of this notification. Candidates can apply online between January 24, 2022, and February 23, 2022. Also, the details of the application process are listed below.
Indian Army TES 47 Recruitment 2022
We have a wonderful job opportunity for those who wish to join the Indian Army. Here is a chance for those looking forward to joining the Indian Army. Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 10+2 Entry Course Applications are being invited online by the Indian Army. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications by visiting the Indian Army’s official website. To apply for the Indian Army TES online, candidates must submit their applications by February 23, 2022. According to the short notice, TES 47 Online Application Link for Indian Army will become active on January 24, 2022.
For instance, at the start of the course, the candidate cannot be younger than 16 years old or older than 19 years old.
To be considered for this program, candidates must have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent. Additionally, the aspirants must have taken the JEE (Main) 2022 exam as part of their preparation. In the application form, candidates must fill their Rank only by reference to the Common Rank List (CRL). Also, you can find information on other eligibility criteria on the notification, such as the eligible streams of study and others.
- After completing 3 years of training, the gentlemen cadets will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.56,100/-, as with NDA cadets. Upon four years of training, there will be a commission as Lts with decent pay commensurate with their Rank.
- Also, concerning the post they are there for, the candidates who will be there will receive a salary ranging from Rs.56,100/- to 2,50,000/-. We will get to know the salary details for each post/rank based on the notification issued by the board.
A two-stage process will be there to select the applicants for the position. Candidates will be there to participate in the SSB interview only if they clear Stage I. Also, candidates selected to participate in the 10-plus-2 technical entry scheme-47 course can attend.
To be eligible, a candidate must be an unmarried male and either: (i) a citizen of India; or (ii) a citizen of India who immigrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, or East African countries including Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with Indian roots. A candidate belonging to either category or (iii) A Nepalese citizen and (iii) above shall be a person whose name appears on the certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
How to apply for Indian Army TES 47 2022?
- You can join the Indian Army by visiting the official website.
- On the official TES 47 site, click on the ‘online application’ link and choose the ‘TES 47 online application button’.
- Download and read the notification carefully before you proceed.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply online by clicking the link below.
- Please fill out the form below and click the ‘submit’ button.
- If you are planning on using your application in the future, you should take a printout of it.
- You will be able to access the online application and notification link as soon as available.
Indian Army TES 47 Recruitment Notification 2022
To apply for the Indian Army TES 47, you need to visit the official website to read the official notification. To apply for the Indian Army TES 47, you need to read the official notification. All the important information regarding the recruitment process is there in the notification. The official notification details such as eligibility criteria, vacancies, application fees, and syllabus are specified in the official notification.
Indian Army TES 47 Admit Card 2022
Those selected for any of the rounds of the TES 47 will obtain their respective admit cards for their SSB Interviews through their registered email addresses. The candidates should check they’re admit cards for details before appearing for the selection round and printing them out. As part of the selection process, candidates have to bring hard copies of the following documents:
- Admit card for Indian Army TES 47.
- Application form with self-attestation.
- The original class 10th certificate shows the student’s date of birth.
- The original certificate/mark sheet of the class 12th.
- Original ID proof.
- Also, an application form must also be there by 20 copies of a PP size photograph that has been self-attested.
About Indian Army TES 47
As the name suggests, TES stands for Technical Entry Scheme, and it is a way for an officer to enter the Indian Army. The TES entry process is similar to the UES and TGC entry processes of the Indian Army. Still, UES and TGC candidates apply after completing their engineering from outside India. Following 10+2, TES offers an opportunity to join the technical branch of the Indian Army; however, depending on the number of openings, candidates can also join other branches such as infantry or artillery.
To apply for this program, candidates must have obtained at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in high school or its equivalent. Also, PCM % will be only on marks that were in Class XII for various state/central boards.
Students have to prepare well for the exams to obtain good marks. If any queries, do tell us in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|