It is anticipated that IIFT 2023 Registration, required for admission to MBA (IB) 2023, will begin the first week of September at the IIFT entrance official portal at IIFT.NTA.NIC.IN. The application period for the IIFT exam will be closed in the middle of October 2023. Students should go to the website of IIFT instead of the NTA since the information and link for registering for the IIFT entrance exam are more readily accessible on the website of IIFT than on the website of NTA. The NTA website links to IIFT 2023 Registration at iift.nta.nic.in.
IIFT Registration 2023
Filling out the application form is part of the IIFT 2023 Registration procedure, which takes place online and constitutes formal exam enrollment. To participate in the forthcoming examination, students must finish the IIFT Registration 2023 process. The IIFT Application Form 2023 will soon become available on the NTA website, the organization’s official online home.
It is anticipated that the beginning of the IIFT Registration 2023 process will occur within the first week of September 2023, at the very least. Review all the information about the registration procedure, with the login information and the IIFT Exam Form 2023. last date, and more. Maintain thorough familiarity with the most recent information on the IIFT Syllabus to finish all chapters and significant subjects on schedule.
IIFT MBA Admission Dates 2023
The window for IIFT registration and the submission of application forms will start simultaneously with the opening of the exam website. Please refer to the table below for potential dates and activities for the IIFT in 2023:
|IIFT Events 2023||IIFT Exam Dates 2023|
|IIFT registrations in 2023 start on||The second week of September 2023|
|Registration closes on||The last week of October 2023|
|IIFT application correction procedure||The last week of October 2023|
|IIFT admit card 2023 available||The last week of November 2023|
|IIFT 2023 exam date||The first week of December 2023|
|Answer key date||The first week of January 2023|
|IIFT exam result date||The first week of February 2023|
IIFT Selection Process 2023
The exams will start form first week of December. The IIFT 2023 selection procedure is unlike any other prestigious business school. There are three distinct phases: the essay, the impromptu speaking, and the PI. Students who make it to the Selection Procedure stage will be put through increasingly tricky exams designed to assess their knowledge, intelligence, and experience.
A supplemental list of selected students will bcome available by the IIFT. If a student completes the shortlist, they must next participate in an essay writing, impromptu speaking, and in-person interview process. IIFT will also publish the entire criteria for shortlisting students and the IIFT 2023 Cutoff for each segment with the shortlist.
Remember that getting into the final admission list for IIFT Delhi or IIFT Kolkata requires students to pass these stages. To succeed in the IIFT 2023 Entrance Exam, students should familiarise themselves with the IIFT 2023 Preparation Plan and review the strategies and techniques to help them succeed in each of the examination’s phases and rounds.
IIFT Registrations Fee 2023
On Sunday, December 4, 2023, the NTA will administer the IIFT 2023 exam as a computer-based examination that will last two hours. You have to present your application online at iift.nta.nic.in, along with the Rs.2500/- registration fee. The entrance examination for IIFT 2023 will take place in more than 68 places throughout India. Students can choose four exam locations in the order of their choice.
Things to Remember
- You must provide a valid email ID and a cell phone number while applying to the IIFT since all communication about the exam and admission will be conducted through phone and email.
- On the registration-cum-application form for the IIFT, check to see that there are no blanks in any of the fields labeled “required.”
- The IIFT form has to be filled out accurately and on its whole. The submission of any document that includes inaccurate information will not be accepted.
- Upload copies of each document in which the text can be seen well, together with the IIFT application form 2023.
- Double-check all of the info before submitting your application to the IIFT for the last time.
- The application procedure for the IIFT will only be considered finished if the application fee has been properly paid.
- Students can change their password by answering a security question, receiving a verification number by text message, or visiting a verification URL (email).
How to Apply for the Registration Online?
When filling out the application form for IIFT 2023, students can refer to the stages outlined below.
- Check out the IIFT NTA’s official webpage.
- Navigate your mouse to where it says, “Apply for IIFT MBA(IB) 2023-25 (Only for Indian Students)” and click it.
- Include all of the requested personal information.
- Uploaded all the essential documents to the application form.
- Fill up your selected exam location.
- Pay for the application fee.
- You will get a confirmation email on your registered Gmail ID after you submit the application form.
- Save a copy of the confirmation email on your computer and print it off for your records.
If you want to ask questions on IIFT 2023 Registration, you can do it by commenting below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|