The Master of Business Administration (MBA) admissions process for 2023 has begun at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Students can register online at the official website, ignou.ac.in, if they intend to apply for the IGNOU MBA program. The IGNOU Admission 2023 application deadline is September 22. Remote learning and an online option are available for the MBA program. Read the article to get complete information.
IGNOU Admission 2023
IGNOU MBA admissions for the July 2023 sessions are currently open. The application deadline for MBA admission got postponed until September 22, 2023. Students may submit an online application at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in, the university’s official website. The qualifying examination results will determine the selection of the students for the MBA program.
With concentrations in Banking & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Service, and Operations Management, the IGNOU MBA is a two-year distance learning program. The university has launched a course for the IGNOU Online MBA program, which has received AICTE approval. IGNOU offers admission to its MBA program in two cycles, beginning in January and ending in July. Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with at least 50% overall to be eligible for IGNOU Admission 2023. Admission to the IGNOU MBA 2023 program depends on performance on the qualifying exam. However, two years of professional experience are also necessary for the MBA in Banking and Finance (MBF).
IGNOU Admission 2023 – Important Information
- IGNOU offers the MBA and MBA (Banking and Finance) in a 2-year distance learning format.
- The IGNOU MBA program can be completed in a maximum of 4 years.
- The MBA program consists of 28 courses, students receive credit points after passing each one.
- For its MBA program, IGNOU charges a total price of INR 37,800.
students must meet the following criteria to get admission to the IGNOU Admission 2023 MBA program:
- A three-year minimum bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%
- 45% in the reserved category.
How to Apply for the IGNOU Admission 2023?
- Visit the official IGNOU website.
- Locate and click on the relevant IGNOU Admission 2023 link.
- The last day to apply for distance learning and online programs for the July 2023 session got extended to September 22nd, 2023.
- Select the online or remote link on a new page that will open.
- Fill out the application form after entering your login information.
- Pay the application fee at the end.
- Save a physical copy of the page after downloading it for future use.
You can use a credit card, debit card, or online banking to pay the application fees. Students can learn more about the MBA program by visiting the IGNOU website.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
How long is the MBA program at IGNOU?
IGNOU’s MBA program has a minimum 2-year need and a maximum 4-year requirement. The curriculum is broken up into four semesters. Examine IGNOU Courses
Are there any reservation offers for the IGNOU MBA program?
According to Indian government regulations, IGNOU reserves places for students who fall under the following categories: SC, ST, non-creamy OBC, economically disadvantaged groups, war widows, Kashmiri migrants, and physically challenged individuals. For admissions in reserved categories, a merit list is created. understanding IGNOU
Are there any MBA scholarships offered by IGNOU?
Scholarships are available to IGNOU students enrolled in any program. You must submit to receive the benefits by going to the Government of India’s National Scholarship Portal. Students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can apply for Post Matric Scholarship financial aid. Look at the IGNOU Scholarships.
Can a candidate for an MBA at IGNOU graduate without submitting a term project?
No, a candidate needs to turn in their term project. If the assessor deems it necessary, the candidate may be asked for a viva. The interview is also mandatory for the candidate.