The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) can issue the IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2023 by the 3rd week of January. The IBPS SO Mains admit card will be available on ibps.in only to those students who successfully qualify for the Preliminary Exams and for your convenience we have provided the direct link below when it is officially active. The IBPS SO exam is organized to recruit candidates for the positions of IT Manager, Agriculture Manager, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Legal Manager, HR/Personnel Manager, and Marketing Manager. The selection for IBPS SO places takes place in 3 stages: preliminary, main examination, and interview.
IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2023
On January 30, 2023, the IBPS will conduct the specialist officer’s main examination. The IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2023 can be published on the official website @ibps.in before the third week of January 2023.
|IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2023|
|Name Of The Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name Of The Posts||Specialist Officer|
|Mode of Exam||Online Based Exam|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||10th December 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||26th December 2022|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||January 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||30th January 2023|
|Interview Call Letter||February 2023/March 2023|
|Interview||February 2023/March 2023|
IBPS SO Mains Admit Card Link 2023
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will issue the IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2023 before the third week of January. Please use the provided link to download the IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 202222 from here when the link is officially activated on the official website i.e. ibps.in.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted the Specialist Officer mains Exam on January 30, 2023, and students who qualify for the Prelims exam can download the admit card. Download your IBPS SO Admit Card from the link below once it is officially activated.
Details on the Admit Card
After downloading the IBPS SO admit card, applicants will be able to see the important details printed on it. Applicants should check the details carefully and compare them with the information provided in the IBPS SO application form.
- Passport Photo of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Candidate’s Category (General or SC or ST or OBC)
- Roll Number
- Time of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Blank Column for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Blank Column for Signatures of the Invigilator
- Examination Shift (Morning/Afternoon/Evening)
- Instructions for the Exam
Documents to bring along at the Examination Center
Candidates will need to bring other important documents to the examination center in addition to the IBPS SO admit card, which is listed below:
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook plus candidate’s photo is a requirement for photo ID proof. Also, a College ID card, Aadhar Card, Employee ID, or a Bank Council Identity Card.
- Your recent passport size photograph. (Not more than 3 months old).
How to Download the IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the IBPS SO Mains 202222 admit card.
Step 1 – Click on the link below to download the Hall ticket.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on your device screen.
Step 3- Here you need to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”.
Step 4- Enter the Captcha.
Step 5 – Click on the Login button.
Step 6- The identification letter appears on the screen.
Step 7 – Click the Print/Download button to save the IBPS SO Admit Card for your future use.
IBPS SO Mains Exam Date
The IBPS closed the application process for 1858 SO places on November 23, 2022. Now IBPS is committed to making arrangements to hold the exam for IBPS SO 2022 nationwide. Candidates, who pass the main exam, will be eligible for specialist officers positions in nationalized banks in India.
Candidates, whose names will appear on the merit list of the main exam, will be eligible for the positions of agriculture manager, marketing manager, human resources manager, IT manager, legal manager, etc So prepare well for the exam.
To take the exam, it is important to download the IBPS SO Main Exam 2023 Hall ticket. The exam authority will provide the link to download the IBPS SO Main Exam 2022 call letter @ ibps. in under little.
IBPS SO 2023 Interview Call Letter
IBPS will publish the Interview Call Letter for 1828 Specialist Officer (SO) positions in February 2023/March 2023 for those students who qualify for the IBPS SO Mains 2023 exam. The link to directly download the IBPS SO interview letter will be provided here once published on the official website.
IBPS SO Admit Card Key Points
Candidates must verify the following points regarding the IBPS SO Admit Card:
- IBPS Hall Ticket will only be issued to candidates who have submitted their applications for admission.
- The hall ticket may not be transferred to other candidates.
- No candidate can enter the examination center without a hall ticket or room ticket.
- Candidates are not allowed to laminate the ticket issued by the officials.
- Applicants are not allowed to leave the examination room before the end of the examination period.
- Candidates only have to sign their admit card in front of the supervisor.
- Candidates must bring all required documents along with the admit card and present them to the examination center for verification.
- Before the day of the exam, check the date, time, place of the exam, and other information on the admit card. Inform the authority of any discrepancies or missing information.
- Cell phones and electronic devices are not permitted in the test center.
- Candidates must arrive at the examination center on time. Candidates who show up late will not be able to show up for the exam.
- Requests to change the test center will not be processed after the final assignment of the test centers.
- Read the instructions on the admit card and follow them.
IBPS SO COVID19 related Guidelines
Candidates must adhere to test day guidelines to avoid test day inconvenience. Due to COVID19, some safety guidelines apply to all candidates. Check the guidelines before entering the exam room so you don’t have any problems.
- Candidates must wear a face mask, carry hand sanitizer, and maintain social distancing.
- Applicants may bring a clear water bottle into the exam room.
- Also, take a printed copy of the COVID19 Self-Declaration Form attached to the Important Instructions.
Last year, from November 3rd to November 23rd, 2022, IBPS officers applied for applications for the 1858 SO positions. Now they are preparing for the main exam, which will take place in January 2023. IBPS will unlock the link to download the IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2023 @ ibps.in just two weeks before the exam date.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|