The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has only recently begun accepting applications for the Clerk position. As a result, more than 6,500 people will have the opportunity to be hired for the position. If you were hoping that IBPS will soon hold recruitment for the position of Clerk, then this may very well be a fantastic chance for you. If you are interested in the IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 and find yourself in this circumstance, then you should read this post.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2023
On June 29, 2023, the official notification for the IBPS Clerk exam was uploaded to the IBPS website for public consumption. Applicants may submit their completed application forms from the 1st until the 27th of July, 2023. The announcement includes information on how to apply, eligibility requirements, exam dates, and selection procedures, among other things. The announcement is now available to download in PDF format from the IBPS website. Applicants interested in the position may access and download the announcement in PDF format.
||1st July to 21st July 2023|
|Language of Questions||13 languages including English & Hindi|
|Nature of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)|
|Stage of IBPS Clerk Exam||Prelims & Mains Exam|
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, often known as IBPS, oversees the recruiting process for clerical positions in 11 different public sector banks. A Common Recruitment Procedure (CRP) held once a year is used as the vehicle for carrying out the IBPS Clerk recruitment process.
IBPS Clerk Advertisement 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts an online examination known as the IBPS Clerk test once a year to select potential candidates for the clerical cadre. IBPS Clerk’s announcement, including online registration and exam dates, has been made available on the website of the organization’s official branch. IBPS Clerk 2023 Notification PDF has been made available on its official website as of June 30, 2023, for a total of 6035 vacancies in the Clerical Cadre. The preliminary and the main online examinations are the two components that make up the selection process.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 was published on June 30, 2023, by IBPS, announcing that there are 6035 open positions for clerical positions across 11 different public sector banks. IBPS Clerk 2023 Online Application for CRP CLERKS-XII will start on July 1, 2023, and continue till the twenty-first of that same month. Those individuals who have not successfully passed the SBI or any of the other Bank Recruitment Exams will have a chance to do so in the IBPS Clerk 2023 exam. You may get the IBPS Clerk Notification in PDF format by following the link below.
INBPS Clerk Educational Qualification 2023
- Candidates must have earned their bachelor’s degree or higher in any subject from an accredited institution or university.
- Students still in their senior year of high school cannot participate in the recruiting process since they have not yet graduated.
- The applicants are required to have an advanced level of competency in the official language of the state or territory and the ability to read, write, and communicate fluently in that language.
The candidate’s age must fall between 20 and 28 years old. A candidate’s birthday must fall between July 2, 1994, and July 1, 2002, to be eligible for consideration (both dates inclusive).
To submit their applications for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, candidates must pay an application fee. As the last stage in the registration procedure, applicants can pay the application fee using either an online payment mode or through their net banking accounts. Candidates are strongly encouraged to save their payment receipts for possible use in the future.
Additionally, there is a facility that allows applicants to double-check the payment using the option that is given beneath the application page. This facility is available to candidates. It is possible that the payment of the fee will not show on the payment page for up to forty-eight hours after a successful transaction has been completed.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2023?
- To begin, go to the department’s official website for careers inside the organization.
- You will find the link to the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification on the notifications part of the main page; you should click on it when you locate it.
- After you have done this, the official website for the notice will load in front of you. Near the bottom of this page, you will see an option to apply online; click on this option.
- After this, the online application form will appear in front of you. In this form, you will need to provide all of the relevant information appropriately, upload scanned copies of the required papers, and then click the submit button.
- If that, on the next page, you’ll need to make a deposit for the application fee and then obtain a receipt after your application has been successful.
- You will have an easier time applying online for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 if you do it this way.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|