Haryana Nursing Admission 2022-22: The Haryana Government, Medical Council Directorate and Research complete the admissions process.
Thus, DME Haryana publishes an application form, inviting applicants to be admitted to the proposed course.
Candidates should make certain that they fill and put up the form earlier than the due date.
Moreover, the applicants are admitted on the premise in their overall performance in 10+2.
Haryana Nursing Admission 2022-22 GNM ANM
Applicants who enter the merit ranking are eligible for admission to nursing schools in the state of Haryana.
Thus, it’s miles a superb possibility for the aspirants of General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) and Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) courses.
Haryana GNM/ ANM Nursing aspirants have to be nicely familiar with the examination schedule.
If a candidate is aware about examination dates, then no critical occasion is missed.
Hence, the critical activities and dates are stated withinside the underneath table.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||1st Week of August 2022|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form||August 2022|
|Merit List||1st week of September 2022|
|Declaration of Vacancy by Institutes for 2nd Round||September 2022|
|Online Allotment for 2nd Round||September/ October 2022|
|Declaration of Vacancy by Institutes for Mop-Up Round||October 2022|
Eligibility Standards For Haryana GNM ANM
Candidates interested by taking admission should hold in thoughts that they need to fulfill the Haryana State GNM/ ANM Eligibility Criteria.
Eligibility standards outline your candidature and are prescribed via way of means of the Haryana Nursing Council.
Moreover, ensure to test the selection standards earlier than making use of for admission.
Only the ones applicants who’re capable of satisfy the minimal educational, in addition to age requirements, can correctly sign up for the equal.
Failing to do the same can bring about the cancellation of the candidature.
Furthermore, the eligibility standards set with the aid of using the government are as follows:
GNM Courses Criteria:
- The making use of candidate need to know no longer be much less than 17 years of age and extra than 35 years of age.
- 10+2 Pass in science stream (PCB) and English with as a minimum 40% of the combination marks is extra preferable.
- 10+2 Pass in Arts (Mathematics, Sociology, Political Science, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, etc) from diagnosed Board/ Institution with minimal of 40% marks.
- Health Care Sciences – Vocational stream only, from diagnosed Board/ Institution such as AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ HSCE/ SSCE with minimal of 40% of marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM beneath Neath CBSE Board or every other equal board from the faculty and diagnosed through Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Students certified in 10+2 Science and Arts exam or Health Care Science- Vocational Stream best carried out with the aid of using the National Institute of open faculty with 40% marks.
ANM Courses Criteria:
- The candidate’s age must not exceed 35 years.
- However, the minimal age for making use of is 17 years on or earlier than 31 December of the yr. wherein the admission is being taken.
- 10+2 Pass in Arts (Mathematics, Sociology, Political Science, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, etc.) from diagnosed Board/ Institution with at the very least 40% marks.
- Health Care Sciences – Vocational stream only, from identified Board/ Institution such as AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ HSCE/ SSCE with minimal of 40% of marks.
- Students certified in 10+2 Arts or Science examinations carried out with the aid of using the National Institute of open faculty with 40% marks.
Application Form 2022-22 GNM ANM
Haryana Nursing Registration Form is launched at the DME Haryana authentic internet site. Interested applicants can fill the application form on the authentic internet site as quickly as it is launched.
However, one has to fill the Haryana State GNM/ANM Online Admission Form in the closing date supplied through the authority.
Moreover, the authority does now no longer entertain the past due submission of the utility form.
In addition, the registration manner is taken into consideration entire best after the entire fee of the Registration Fee.
Failing to achieve this may bring about the cancellation of the candidature.
Usually, the net utility manner includes 4 steps particularly Basic Registration, Academic Details, Uploading of scanned photos of applicant’s passport length photo, and ultimately Application Fees Payment.
Only after the completion of a lot of these 4 steps, the applicant’s candidature is identified.
Admission Procedure Haryana GNM ANM 2022-22
Below is the admission procedure for applicants applying for admission to ANM GNM Haryana 2022-22.
Please ensure you follow the steps carefully to successfully register yourself.
- Firstly, go to the respectable internet site of the Haryana Nursing Council.
- Now click on the Online Application Form Link available on the home page of the official website.
- After that, fill in all the necessary information including Personal information, Qualification details, uploading scanned passport photos of yours and your signature, and Paying the Application Fees.
- Now, complete all 4 steps in order to register successfully.
- Now, an application form generates providing you your Application ID and other important instructions which is needs to be follow.
- Additionally, your Login ID and Password are sent to you at your registered email ID address. Now make sure to save it for further references till the admission process got end.
- Now, in case, you wish to make any further changes in the information of the application form, you can do it by using your Login ID. Make sure to do it within the last date.
- Additionally, save and download your Haryana Nursing Application Form to your PC. And also, take 2 or 3 hardcopies of the same for further use in the long process.
- Now, don’t neglect about to take a hardcopy of the online payment receipt which generates after the whole payment of the application fee
Application Fees Details
The application fee is the amount one has to pay at the same time as submitting the web admission form.
In fact, the application technique is taken into consideration whole most effective after whole charge of the application fee that too inside the deadline.
Application fee for applicants belonging to numerous classes is referred to below:
|General Category||Rs 100/-.|
|Candidates of BC-A and BC-B of Haryana, PH, FF, ESM Category||Rs 750/-.|
|SC/ ST of the Haryana category||Rs 500/-.|
In addition, you can pay the registration fee through the following payment methods as per the guidelines
- Net Banking
- ATM cum Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
Merit List Haryana GNM ANM 2022-22
As mentioned above, admission to GNM ANM Haryana 2022 is strictly meritocratic.
Applicants who apply should check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
Moreover, the GNM ANM Haryana Merit List includes the names of these applicants who’ve fulfilled the minimal eligibility standards for admission.
Those who’ve scored greater than the minimal qualifying marks for admission of their 12th Class examination can get entry to the favored Nursing College in Haryana.
Additionally, according to Haryana, the 2022 Nursing Merit List is eligible to attend counseling.
However, the official dates have not yet been released by the board due to the availability of merit ranking.
As soon as the dates are available, we will provide you with the updated 2022 Haryana Nursing Admissions Schedule.
Until then, be sure to visit our website for regular updates.
Haryana GNM ANM Counselling 2022-22
Counselling is the ultimate and the very last step of the admission procedure.
It is essential for certified applicants to wait the Haryana Nursing Counselling 2022 for very last seat allotment.
Only those who have been able to meet the minimum selection criteria can participate in the counseling event.
However, all of the info associated with this occasion will be to be had at the authentic website.
Moreover, so as to ease your efforts, right here we’ve supplied all of the important data concerning the counselling process.
In addition, the essential dates for counselling agenda are noted above withinside the article. Make certain to undergo it cautiously so you won’t leave out on any crucial event.
Here we’ve supplied a listing of all of the crucial files required for the DME Haryana Counselling 2022.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Personal Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card Or Voter Id Or Driving License)
- Address Proof
- The Qualifying Exam Scorecard
- Application Form Or Application No. (In Case Of Online Application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport Photo
Top 10 Nursing Colleges In Haryana
Below is a list of Top 10 Nursing Colleges in Haryana where you can apply for admission. Browse all the colleges and make your choice wisely.
- RP Indraprastha Institute Of Technology (RPIIT), Karnal
- SGT University- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Gurgaon
- KCGMC Karnal
- Rajendra School of Nursing (RSN), Hisar
- Birender Singh College of Nursing (BSCN), Jind
- Dr. J.P. Sharma Memorial School and College of Nursing (JPSMC), Yamunanagar
- Happy Child School of Nursing (HCSN), Sonepat
- Param Jyoti School of Nursing (PJSN), Kaithal
- CH. Bhagmal College of Nursing, Hisar
- Everest School of Nursing (ESN), Jagadhri
The authorities prepare a merit ranking from the applications received to indicate the names of the suitable applicants for the Haryana Nursing Admission 2022-22.
Additionally, applicants can review this article for full details on the admissions process.
3 thoughts on “Haryana Nursing Admission 2022-22 Application Form And Important Dates”
My name is David Blake Program Manager from GLOBAL NURSING SUMMIT 2023
This is to inform you that we are conducting an event on Nursing and Nursing Practice. So, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the “53rd World Congress & Expo on Advanced Nursing and Nursing Practice” to be held on April 21-22, 2023 Osaka, Japan.
Conference Theme: Exploring New Challenges in Advanced Nursing and Nursing Practice.