The Gujarat SET now has an active Gujarat SET 2023 Registration period for interested students. On August 29, 2023, the registration portal at the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda was made public to prospective students. Students have until September 28, 2023, to submit their applications. The official portal of the Gujarat SET examination can be found at gujaratset.in Gujarat SET 2023, Registration forms are now being made accessible.
Gujarat SET 2023 Registration
Filling out the Gujarat SET 2023 Registration form is a prerequisite for students who want to take the GSET in the offline format offered by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in Vadodara. This exam consists of two separate papers. Students must pay the application cost to submit the form correctly after completing the online GSET application.
When filling out the GSET application form 2023, students can select any of the 25 topics in the GSET exam paper two lists. Before applying for the GSET, prospective students should make sure they meet the requirements to be considered eligible. Students now waiting for the link to finish the GSET application should have a few papers and pieces of information ready, detailed further in this article.
Gujarat SET Apply Online 2023
Students must consider a few critical considerations before submitting their GSET Application form and paying the application fee. These insights improve your comprehension of the GSET exam.
- The MSU Baroda in Vadodara is the nodal agency responsible for administering the GSET.
- The exam will be given on 25 different topics across 11 other locations.
- The GSET Agency will only award electronic certificates to students who complete the prerequisites.
- For more effective preparation, it is helpful to have a comprehensive understanding of the GSET exam structure and the GSET curriculum.
Gujarat SET Registration Last Date 2023
The Gujarat SET 2023 Registration Form must be submitted before September 28, 2023. Students must submit their registration form before the last date to evade the last-minute rush that can set them behind one year in preparation.
Gujarat SET Application form 2023
On August 29, 2023, the GSET Application Form 2023 was made available on the official website of Maharaja Sayajirao University, located in Vadodra. Students seeking assistant professor positions at state-owned colleges and universities must register as the selection process’s first stage. Registration for the GSET can be done online, as can the submission of an online application, the uploading of documents, and the payment of any applicable fees.
How To Apply for the Registration Online?
Step 1: Pay the exam fee
- For fee payment, go to the GSET portal at www.gujaratset.ac.in. If applicable, the only way to pay the examination fee, processing fees, and Goods and Services Tax (GST) is online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Follow the on-screen steps to pay the required amount, and after the transaction has been completed, print the receipt for the examination fee.
- To register their application online, students must note down and keep a trace of their Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID.
Step 2: Sign up online for the GSET exam
- Before submitting an online application, students must have a scanned passport-size picture in JPEG format that is no larger than 100kb.
- Go to the GSET portal at www.gujaratset.ac.in, enter their order number and SBIepay reference ID, and then “Log in” to their account to fill out the application form for the GSET exam by selecting the “Apply Online” option under their Login Account.
- Fill out the online application form with accurate details. Verify that your name, payment information, subject, center, category, physical or visual handicap, most recent passport-sized picture scanned in JPEG format, and any other information entered are accurate. The file length should not surpass 100 kb. Otherwise, no corrections will be made once you complete the application form.
- The Gujarat SET Office shall not be responsible for any losses suffered by the students as a result of this.
- After successful submission, the students should only print out the completed application form on A-4 paper. The students must always have a printout of the completed online application form for future use.
- It is necessary to complete steps I and II of the online registration process before taking the GSET exam.
GSET 2023 Exam Pattern
The GSET will have two parts: Paper I and Paper II. Students are needed to partake in both of the exams to be considered. If students do not show up for paper I, they will not be allowed to participate in paper II. In both exams, you will only be asked objective-type questions with MCQs.
The Gujarati and English versions of the questions that appear on the exams. Questions on the Language paper will be presented in the student’s native language, whereas questions on the Science papers will be in English. No deductions will be made from your grade for any erroneous responses.
Exam I: The first section of the exam will be comprised of fifty multiple-choice questions, and each question will be worth two marks. The questions asked will be broader, and their purpose will be to evaluate the student’s potential for teaching and research. Its primary purpose will assess the student’s capacity for deductive reasoning and understanding, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
Exam II: This paper will consist of one hundred mandatory questions of the objective type, and each question will be worth two points. The questions will depend on the student’s choice of topic for Paper I.
Have doubts related to Gujarat SET 2023 Registration? Then leave your queries in the comment box.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|