Within a week following the exam’s completion, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will provide the GATE Answer Key 2023 (provisional). The candidate may object to the temporary answer key according to the timetable. On March 17, the final GATE 2023 solution key will be available with the results.
GATE Answer Key 2023
Aspirants will be allowed to file objections to the GATE 2023 answer key within a specific time frame. To challenge the GATE answer key 2023, GATE applicants must pay Rs. 500 (per question). Along with the solution key, you will receive the GATE question paper.
After reviewing the problems, IIT Kharagpur will release the final GATE 2023 solution key. Answers to the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering questions will be available in the GATE 2023 answer key. Before the GATE result announcement is there, the GATE 2023 answer key may compute likely scores by following the approved grading system. ACCORDING TO THE EXAM DATES, the GATE test 2023 is for February 5, 6, 12, and 13, 2023. Continue reading to learn more about the GATE answer key 2023.
How to Download GATE Answer Key 2023?
Candidates may get the answer key from IIT Kharagpur’s official website. The test organizers will release the answer key for each of the 29 branches individually. The answer key will be available in PDF format. To check/download the answer key, applicants must complete the processes outlined below:
- Go to the official GOAPS website.
- Find the download link for the answer key.
- To download it, go to that site.
- The GATE 2023 question papers will appear along with the solution key.
- To obtain the solution key pdf, click on it.
- On the screen, a pdf will open. Download it to your computer and store it for future use.
How to challenge the GATE 2023 Answer Key?
Candidates who were not happy with the provisional GATE answer keys and response sheet have the chance to file objections after the publication of the answer keys. The exam organizing organization considers the complaints, and if the protests are valid, the official answer key changes.
Candidates who want to object to the GATE answer key must fill out an online form. To access the online form and file objections, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the GOAPS’ official website
- Use your registered credentials to log in.
- Go to the GATE 2023 answer key by clicking there.
- Choose the paper for which you applied.
- Select “object” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the question ID and the question number from the official answer key.
- Pay the cost for the objection using one of the provided payment methods.
Importance of GATE Answer Key 2023
- For the test, the correct answers will be in the answer key.
- Before the result reveals, applicants may determine their likely scores by consulting the answer key. However, candidates will need to consult the official marking method to compute their scores.
- Candidates will also have the option of disputing it within the time limit if they have any complaints or queries about the GATE 2023 solution key.
- Before the result is announced, the test authorities will review all candidates’ challenges and complaints.
- In addition, it will increase openness in the admissions process by reducing the risk of students being penalized and additional marks being in it.
GATE Response Sheet 2023
The GATE 2023 answer sheet will be available online. Candidates must follow the processes outlined below to verify the answer sheet:
- You will need to log in to GOAPS to access the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
- Click the ‘see answer sheet’ button on the screen to see the response sheet.
- On the screen, candidates can view their answers.
- Now print the web page or save it as a PDF.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is the full name of the test. GATE 2023 will be in IIT Kharagpur. GATE is a joint examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) for PG program admission in engineering and science. The National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE administers the GATE test on behalf of MHRD, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Not only that but several universities and institutes that do not give MHRD scholarships or assistantships need GATE test certification. Furthermore, GATE test scores are in numerous Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) recruiting procedures.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|