The UPSC is planning to publish the UPSC EPFO Engineer Syllabus 2022 concurrently with the official notice of the examination. The UPSC will send an official announcement about recruiting EPFO Officers for various departments shortly. On the path to passing the tests, having a comprehensive grasp of the UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2022 is a vitally important milestone.
EPFO Engineer Syllabus 2022
The EPFO Engineer Syllabus 2022 has been made available on the organization’s official website. Candidates may use the link below to download the PDF version of the EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2022. Candidates who demonstrate that they meet the requirements during the Phase 1/ Preliminary Exam will be promoted to the Phase 2/ Mains Exam. Candidates are strongly encouraged to adhere to the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of EPFO Engineer 2022, outlined on this page, to get a higher score overall in the examination.
|Name of the Organisation||Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Number of Posts||280 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement Date of Submission of Online Application||30-05-2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||25-06-2022|
|Admit Card||20 -07-2022 to 30-07-2022|
|Exam Date||30 -07-2022 &b 31-07-2022|
Candidates may be chosen for the position of Assistant based on their performance in both the preliminary and central portions of the examination. Candidates might devise a schedule for their study sessions by the Syllabus to improve their chances of passing the examination. Applicants who are unsure about the UPSC APFC Syllabus 2022 may consult the information provided on this page for more context and guidance. In addition, aspirants may get the PDF version of the UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Syllabus 2022 using the direct link provided at the bottom of this page.
EPFO Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
- The preliminary examination is an objective sort of test.
- The preliminary test is worth a total of one hundred points.
- The preliminary test will include one hundred questions for candidates to answer.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is a deduction of one-fourth of a point for each incorrect response since there is a negative marking system.
- The purpose of the preliminary examination is to determine eligibility, and students’ grades will not be used in the overall ranking of candidates.
- Based on their performance in the preliminary test, the applicants will be selected for the main examination at a ratio of 1:10, which indicates that about 10 times the number of openings in each category will determine who moves on to take the main exam.
EPFO Engineer Instructions 2022
- To make the ultimate decision, we will consider the marks you received in the primary examination.
- Objective-based assessments include Reasoning, General Awareness, English, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The descriptive exam will be administered only via online means. The questions will be shown on the screen, and the contestants must type their responses using a keyboard.
- Immediately after the conclusion of the online objective exam, you will go on to the descriptive paper.
- There is a negative marking system, and the number of marks dropped for each incorrect response equals one-fourth of the total score for the question. For instance, if a question is worth 2 marks, you would lose 0.5 marks for answering it incorrectly. A quarter of a mark will be subtracted from the total score if the question is worth one point.
- Based on how well the applicants fared in the main examination, they will be selected for the skill test at a ratio of 1:5, which is about five times the number of positions available in each category.
EPFO Engineer Syllabus Download 2022
“Interview” is the topic covered in Tier 2 of the UPSC EPFO 2022 syllabus. It is the ultimate and last step, and it will be the decisive factor in determining which applicants will be chosen. The interview does not include a curriculum of any kind. You will be evaluated not just based on the marks you received in phase 1 but also on how well you did in the interview. However, practicing your communication skills and participating in simulated job interviews may prepare you for the interview. Questions about paper 1, background, education, and talents are among the most often asked.
According to the 7th Central Pay Commission, the pay scale for an EPFO Officer begins at Level 8 within the Pay Matrix. An Enforcement Officer’s wage range is likely between 43,600 and 55,200 Indian Rupees (INR). As a result, the pay scale has been revised to read as follows: INR 9300-34800/-.
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|