You will get complete information about the eHRMS Portal in our article today. So read our article carefully till the end. Because in our article you will be told how you can log in by registering for this portal. Not only this, you will be provided step-by-step information about the process of registration. The link to the official website to apply has also been provided to you in our article.
The full name of this portal is Manav Sampada Portal UP. Which has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It has been launched in the last year 2022 itself. Which can be used only by the residents of Uttar Pradesh. Through this portal, you can easily get Leave Information Application. Digitization also gets a lot of boosts through this portal. Many services are provided to you under this portal. Teacher and non-teacher staff can also use this portal for leave.
The link to the official website of eHRMS is- ehrms.upsdc.gov.in. If for any reason you need leave for a few days, then you can submit your leave application with the help of this portal. For this, you only have to register yourself by visiting the online portal. This portal has been used only at the state level. Due to this, the government has also got a lot of help. Now people do not have to wait for a long time to get the leave application approved.
Eligibility Criteria for eHRMS Portal
To apply on this portal, you have to keep some things in mind which are as follows-
- Only government employees can apply for leave on this portal.
- You must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh to apply.
- If you are not registered by the department then you cannot apply.
- Before applying, you have to check whether the applicant has been registered by your department or not.
Benefits of eHRMS Portal
The benefits provided to you through this portal are as follows-
- All the teaching staff can use it easily.
- Department or personal details will be easily recorded.
- Teachers or all government employees can apply for leave on the portal.
- All types of leave will be accepted on this portal.
- If you want to get any details then you can get them on the portal.
- There is also a lot of time saved through this portal.
- You do not have to wait for a long time to get the leave application approved.
Facility Available in eHRMS Portal
Whatever facilities will be made available to you on this portal are as follows-
- ONLINE LEAVE
- DYNAMIC SERVICES
- ONLINE ACR
- JOINING / RELIEVING ONLINE
- ONLINE PROMOTION
- ROLE-BASED ACCESS
- ONLINE TOUR
- DYNAMIC ACR
- ONLINE TRANSFER
- JOINING AND RELIEVING ORDERS
- CUSTOMIZE ORDER FORMAT AT DEPARTMENT LEVEL
- ONLINE GRIEVANCE
- SELF REGISTRATION THROUGH API
- MULTI-LINGUAL SSRS
- ONLINE VACANCY/RECRUITMENT
- DYNAMIC FORM-WISE HELP
- DASHBOARD FOR DSS
- STANDARDIZED OFF SERVICE BOOK FORMAT IN 12 FORMS
- USER-DEFINED FORM
- ONLINE APR
- ONLINE PENSION
- NEWS AND FORMS AVAILABLE IN PERMANENT LANGUAGE
- ONLINE QUERY WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS, etc.
How to register online for the eHRMS Portal?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After that click on ‘eHRMS Login’ on the home page.
- After clicking the login form will open.
- In which you have to click on Department / Head Quarter.
- Also, the Directorate of Basic Education User ID has to be selected.
- Then you have to fill out the captcha code.
- After filling click on login.
- Also, you have to fill out OTP which will be sent to your registered number.
- In this way, your registration will be completed.
How to log in online in the eHRMS Portal?
- Open the online portal for login.
- Click on ‘eHRMS Login’ on the home page of the portal.
- On clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to select your department.
- Also, enter your User ID and Password.
- Along with this, fill in the captcha code and click on login.
- After this, you will be login into the portal.
How to apply online for leave in the eHRMS Portal?
- First of all click on the official website.
- The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to select your reporting officer.
- Then you have to add reporting officer.
- The next page will open in front of you.
- In which your leave application form will be given.
- Then in that, you have to select Leave.
- In the destination, you have to select the Block Education Officer.
- Then you have to come to the online leave option and click on apply for leave.
- You have to select your leave type.
- You have to select the date from when to leave for leave.
- Then you have to write your leave on the ground.
- You will have to fill in your distance address in the leave application.
- After filling in all the details, you have to click on the option of select.
- After that, your application will be complete.
How to download Service Book in eHRMS Portal?
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the online portal.
- On the home page, click on the login option.
- After login, click on ‘Employer Service Book Details’.
- To access, you need to enter the eHRMS code in it.
- After filling, click on Access.
- Then on the next page, you have to fill in all the details.
- After that, you have to click on the search option.
If you want to ask any query regarding the eHRMS Portal, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section. For more information add our website to bookmark.
1 thought on “eHRMS Portal Login, Registration, State Wise Link & Process”
I am glad I found this peace of information online. I was thinking of quitting after struggling for days with my literature review. All thanks to SourceEssay experts I was able to submit my literature review in time.