Earth Day is celebrated on April 22 and this year, it is on Friday. The topic of this year’s annual event, “Invest in Our Planet,” has been chosen. According to the Earth Day 2022 website, various activities and events are being organized throughout the globe to help commemorate the day. View some of the greetings and messages you may send to family and friends on the Internet.
Earth Day 2022
Earth Day is an annual event that takes place on April 22 all around the globe to raise awareness about environmental conservation. Earth Day was established in 1970 by US Senator Gaylord Nelson to promote ecological awareness.
The inaugural commemoration of the day took place in the year 1970, and it is now observed in more than 195 nations throughout the world. These folks get together to honour one another and raise awareness about the environment. In conjunction with this, all countries throughout the globe commemorate Earth Day to speed efforts to rescue the planet from harmful impacts such as climate change, global warming, and so forth.
To mark Earth Day, schools worldwide educate students, particularly young children, about the environment to prepare them for a more sustainable future. Every year, the topic of World Earth Day is changed to reflect a new subject. Today, we will teach you why Earth Day is observed on April 22.
Earth Day Quotes 2022
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children.” – John James Audubon
3. “The ultimate test of man’s conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard.” – Gaylord Nelson
4. “I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.” – Mother Teresa
5. “He that plants trees love others besides himself.” -Thomas Fuller
6. Ahh, Earth Day, the only day of the year where being able to hacky-sack will get you laid. –Jon Stewart
7. “The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.” – Lady Bird Johnson
8. “The Earth is what we all have in common.” – Wendell Berry
9. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
10. “One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken.” – Leo Tolstoy
11. “The Earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.”- John Paul II
12. “What makes earth feel like hell is our expectation that it should feel like heaven.” – Chuck Palahniuk
13. “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.” – John Ruskin
14. “Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries.” – Jimmy Carter
15. “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
16. “What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on.” – Henry David Thoreau
17. “The earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.” – Pope John Paul II
Earth Day Wishes 2022
Mother Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed. Happy Earth Day!
Earth Day is a day designed to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth’s environment. The beauty of the earth matches the beauty in.
Let us come together to make our planet greener and healthier On this Earth day and always.
Let’s celebrate the beauty of nature today. Happy Earth Day
Earth is home to every living being. Let’s take the responsibility to protect it. Happy World Earth Day.
Earth Day Status 2022
Let us take a vow to protect mother earth by doing our parts. Every small effort counts. Happy Earth Day!
Create a greener world before it becomes a fantasy for our next generation. Happy Earth Day!
Let the trees grow freely as you do on this earth. Save the planet in whatever way you can. Happy Earth Day!
Preserve mother earth and make it a better place for our children. Warm wishes on this earth day to you and your family.
Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drinks the drink, tastes the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the Earth. Happy Earth Day!
We are already very late and therefore, we must waste no time anymore in saving our planet. Happy Earth Day!
Let us celebrate Earth Day by promising ourselves to contribute towards saving Earth and nurturing it for a better tomorrow.
We wish you all a very Happy Earth Day! Save the earth, Save Life!
|Our Homepage||Click Here|