DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 The Defense Research and Development Organization has announced an online recruitment notification for the Apprentice/Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associate position. There are 81 vacancies for this position. Interested candidates who have completed their ITI/diploma/BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/PG/Ph.D. can apply for this position no later than the deadline. The candidate’s age limit must be between 28 and 35 years old. The detailed eligibility and selection process are detailed below. The Defense Research and Development Organization was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defense and the director of the agency is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The head office is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees, including 5,000 scientists, work at DRDO. Candidates who wish to apply must appear for an interview on the dates indicated in the official notice. Read below for eligibility, selection process, and other details.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow /Research Associate|
|Interview Date||09, 10 December 2021|
- IMA Recruitment and Eligibility Criterias For IMA 2021
- CEDMAP Recruitment Online Application & Eligibility Criterias 2021
- AFMS Recruitment 2021 For 200 Post of SSC Officer
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for Junior Research Fellow
- M.Sc. First-class in Biology in Life Sciences / Zoology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology / Pharmacology / Toxicology / Immunology and National Physical Fitness Test (NET) CSIRUGC NET JRF / LS, MHRD (GATE).
- First Class M.Sc. in chemistry (physical/analytical/organic/inorganic) and national qualification for aptitude tests (NET) conducted by the CSIRUGC NET JRF / LS, MHRD (GATE).
- Bachelor’s degree in Textile Sciences / Polymers / Chemical Engineering of Polymers (B.E / B.Tech) in first division with NET / GATE led by CSIRUGC (NET) MHRD (GATE) or post-diploma in textile/polymer science/polymer chemistry engineering (ME / M.Tech) in first division at cycle level superiors and superiors.
- M.Sc. First-class in Biological Stream in Life Sciences / Zoology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology / Pharmacology / Toxicology / Immunology with own JRF scholarship from any approved national agency
- First Class M.Sc. in Chemistry (physical/analytical/organic/inorganic) with a JRF scholarship from any approved national agency.
- Graduate Diploma in Physics- (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Physics with First Division qualification and National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIRUGC (NET), MHRD (GATE), or JEST.
- Undergraduate degree-professional (BE / B. Tech.) In Materials Science / Nanotechnology in first division with NET / GATE qualification.
- Graduate Diplomas (M.E./M.Tech.) In professional courses in materials science/nanotechnology in the first division, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Master’s degree in chemistry (M.Sc. or equivalent) in chemistry with first division and qualification National eligibility test (NET) conducted by the CSIRUGC (NET), MHRD (GATE).
- Baccalaureate in the professional curriculum (BE / B. Tech.) In Chemical Engineering / Materials Science / Polymer Science / Industrial Chemistry / Nanotechnology in first division with NET / GATE qualification.
- Post-graduate in professional course (M.E./M.Tech.) In chemical engineering / Materials sciences / Industrial chemistry / Nanotechnology in first division at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Professional course Master in Electronics (B.E./B.Tech.) In Electronics / Electronics and Communications in first division with NET / GATE qualification. Or Graduate Diplomas (M.E./M.Tech.) In professional first division courses in electronics/electronics and communication at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Professional course Master Mechanic (B.E./B.Tech.) In Mechanics in the first division with NET / GATE qualification. Or Graduate Diplomas (M.E./M.Tech.) In first division professional courses in mechanics at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Educational Qualification for Research Associate
- Ph.D. in Biological Stream.
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
Vacancy Details for DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
- Junior Research Fellow – 11 Posts
- Research Associate – 01 Post
Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
Research Associate – Rs.54,000/-
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment?
All interested and eligible applicants can download the application form from the official website and participate in the interview with the completed application form and required documents on 09.10 December 2021 at the following location.
Venue for DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021
Main Gate Reception,
DRDE, Jhansi Road,
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process will be based on performance during the walk-in-interview. The date of walk-in-interview is 06/07/08/09 December 2021
The DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 selection process will include a written test. The written test will take place for the JRF from 11 to 12 and only qualified candidates will be interviewed on the same day. In the case of big students, the interview may be postponed until the next day, so applicants are advised to prepare accordingly.
|DRDO Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|