Having an Indian citizen and not taking a vaccine is like being alone in a million, if you haven’t taken the vaccine yet do quick and register you. If you are vaccinated and want to download your vaccine certificate then don’t worry, we have given the step-by-step instructions about downloading the vaccine certificate in this article. Read this article till the end.
Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
The COVID-19 pandemic is not only a threat to India but it is to the whole world. In order to fight with the Pandemic Serum Institute Of India has developed the vaccine for India. India, which has a population of more than 125 crore, is now the biggest producer of vaccines.
Just after the second COVID-19 wave, when the vaccine was produced many Indians were afraid of taking the vaccine, but by the time everyone understood that taking the COVID-19 vaccine can save his/her life.
|Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Total Vaccinated||1,21,84,45,000+ (As on 27 November 2022)|
|Dose 1 Vaccinated||78,25,87,184 (As on 27 November 2021)|
|Dose 2 Vaccinated||43,50,18,835 (As on 27 November 2021)|
|Sites Conducting Vaccination||1,02,372 (Total)- 2,354 (Private) & 1,00,018 (Government)|
|Vaccine Name||Covidshield (Oxford-AstraZeneca)|
As on 27 November 2021 more than 121 crore population of Indian citizens are vaccinated, some of the Indians are partially vaccinated and some are fully.
Recently, India has made a record of more than 2 Crore vaccination in a single day, which is really a huge number. In the present days Vaccination is going on at 1,02,372 vaccination centres, 1,00,018 vaccination centres and private and remaining 2,354 vaccination are private.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate?
In order to Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate we have given the two ways of downloading it. Both two ways of downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate are workable, you may choose any of these ways to download the vaccine certificate.
Two ways of downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate are “Download COVID-19 Vaccine Through CoWIN Website” and “Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker”.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Through The CoWIN Website?
To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through The CoWIN Website you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
Note: In order to download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through The CoWIN Website you must have the mobile number which was registered at the time of registration.
- To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through The CoWIN Website visit cowin.gov.in.
- After visiting the above link you will see an option of Register / Sign In which will be on the top-right-corner of the web page, click on it.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option you will be asked to fill the registered mobile number, fill the registered mobile number and tap on Get OTP.
- After tapping on the above mentioned you will receive an 6 digit OTP fill that OTP and tap on Verify & Proceed.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to the page where you will find an option of Certificate tap on it.
Note: After tapping on the certificate option your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate will be downloaded, you may make a print of the document.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker?
To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
- To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker visit the DigiLocker application and register or sign in.
- After registering or signing in, be on the home screen of the application and tap on View All (24) which will be exactly after the Central Government.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option find the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare tab and tap on it.
- After tapping on the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare an tab of Covid Vaccine Certificate will be visible before you, tap on it.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be asked to fill your Beneficiary ID, fill it and tap on the GET DOCUMENT.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate will be visible before you.
Note: Beneficiary ID can be found on the text message, which usually arrives at the time of registration.
We hope that after reading this article surely you have gotten the in-depth information about downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker or CoWIN Website then by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions or queries as soon as possible.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|