DMER Haryana MBBS Admission 2021 is the competent authority that will lead the consultative process for admission to Haryana NEET 2021.
The authority will initiate the registration process for admission to Haryana MBBS in online mode. Only applicants who meet the eligibility criteria set by the state advisory authority will be considered for admission to the Haryana MBBS 2021.
Based on the NEET scores obtained by applicants for the NEET UG exam, admission to 1660 MBBS and 950 BDS places offered by the Haryana doctor and dental colleges under 85% of places with state share.
While the remaining 15% of seats for all MBBS and BDS government colleges will be offered to applicants selected under the All India Quota (AIQ) based on 2021 NEET scores.
DMER Haryana MBBS Admission 2021 – Overview
|Admission name||Haryana NEET 2021 admission|
|Counseling authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET UG scores|
|Examination conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Tentative 85% state quota seats||1660 MBBS and 950 BDS|
Haryana MBBS 2021 Admission Criteria
Below are the criteria for admission to government and private medical and dental universities.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission Criteria
|Haryana MBBS seat distribution||Admission criteria|
|For 15% All India Quota seats||Online counseling will be provided by MCC based on NEET UG scores at all government medical universities|
|For 85% of State Quota seats||Centralized counseling will be based on state merit score derived from NEET NEET scores and is delivered by DMER|
|For private MBBS and BDS colleges||DMER, Haryana will organize online counseling based on NEET scores 2021|
|For deemed and central universities||DGHS will lead the placement process using the scores obtained on the NEET exam on behalf of MCC|
Haryana MBBS 2021 Admission Dates
Applicants can refer to the table below for important dates who are seeking admission to Haryana MBBS.
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Last date for online registrations||To be announced|
|Corrections in the application form ||To be announced|
|Document Verification||To be announced|
|Document Verification for NRI PWD candidates||To be announced|
|The first round of counseling and choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment result of round one||To be announced|
|Discrepancies in the round one result ||To be announced|
|Re-allotment of seats ||To be announced|
|Last date of Joining the allotted college||To be announced|
Haryana MBBS 2021 Admission – Eligibility criteria
It is mandatory for potential applicants to read the eligibility requirements before completing the Haryana MBBS application form to verify if they are eligible or not. Check the Haryana MBBS / BDS 2021. Basic Eligibility Criteria are below.
Haryana NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen. NRI, OCI, and PIO applicants will also be eligible for admission to Haryana MBBS 2021.
- One must be a bona fide resident of Haryana.
- The candidate’s age must be 17 as of December 31, 2021.
- Must have passed class 12 or its equivalent examination from a recognized establishment with physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology as main subjects and English.
- It is compulsory for students to pass the above subjects individually and the general category must achieve at least 50% in total. Applicants in the reserved category must achieve 40% in total in all subjects and for the PWD category, it is 45%.
- Applicants must pass the National Cum Entry Eligibility Test (NEET).
- To qualify for NEET 2021, it is mandatory for students to achieve the minimum qualifying percentile. For applicants belonging to the general category, the qualification percentile is 50, while for SC / ST / OBC and PWD applicants it is 40 and 45 respectively.
NEET Cutoff 2021
|General – PH||45th|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th|
DMER Haryana MBBS Admission Application Form 2021
DMER will release the Haryana MBBS 2021 application form during the third week of June. The way to complete the Haryana MBBS application form is online only. Only eligible students will be able to complete the Haryana MBBS 2021 Application Form.
Applicants can refer to the next step to process the Haryana MBBS 2021 Admission Application Form.
- Create Login ID unique
- Upload photos/documents in prescribed format
- Check details and pay the registration fee online
Haryana MBBS admission – Application fee (category-wise)
- General: Rs. 4000
- Reserved/PH : Rs. 1000
Documents to be uploaded in Haryana MBBS application form 2021
Below is the list of documents that need to be uploaded in the Haryana MBBS 2021 Admission Application Form:
- Baccalaureate / High School Diploma
- Class 12 / Middle High School Examination Certificate / Senior / Detailed score sheet
- Result NEET-UG 2021
- Certificate of character issued by last school/institute attended
- Note: To be eligible for admission to MBBS in Haryana, applicants are advised to print at least 23 prints of forms submitted for future reference.
Haryana MBBS Merit List 2021
The authorities will publish the Haryana MBBS 2021 Merit List online. The Haryana MBBS Merit List includes the list of applicants whose application forms will be submitted by the specified date and time.
Two separate Haryana MBBS and BDS merit lists will be released for 2021 by the authorities. The state rank will include student name, NEET enrollment number, category, NEET scores, and state merit rank.
Applicants who will be included in the merit ranking will be able to participate in the Haryana MBBS 2021 Admission Advisory Procedure. Based on the merit degree of the applicant’s status, they will be admitted to MBBS in Haryana Colleges.
Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Process
Prospective physicians can view their reference below to learn more about the walkthrough involved in Haryana MBBS 2021 counseling.
- The first two cycles of counseling for admission to Haryana MBBS / BDS 2021 will be conducted online, followed by the cleaning cycle which will be carried out manually.
- The Haryana MBBS 2021 board is only open to candidates eligible for NEET 2021.
- A new registration will be invited for each Haryana MBBS 2021 board cycle.
- Based on the DMER application received, Haryana will publish the ranking on merit after each counseling cycle.
- The Haryana 2021 Merit List will be category-specific and published separately for government-funded medical and dental universities and private medical and dental universities.
- Applicants included in the merit ranking for Haryana MBBS 2021 admissions must participate in the selection process.
- Places will be allocated on the basis of the Haryana 2021 ranking and the choice made by the candidates.
- The allocation of admission places to Haryana MBBS / BDS will be published online and is available in PDF format.
- A letter of the assignment will be issued for students assigned to admission places to Haryana MBBS / BDS courses, applicants can access the letter of assignment by logging into their account. The engagement letter will be available in their account, applicants must download and print the engagement letter.
- In the Haryana MBBS 2021 counseling process, applicants are required to have their documents verified by the authorities and file the required fees.
Note: Applicants must bring all original documents when checking documents.
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2021
Eligible applicants must participate in the document verification for Haryana MBBS 2021 which will be held provisionally during the first week of July 2021. Applicants must produce all of the documents mentioned below along with two sets of self-certified photocopies.
- NEET admit card 2021
- Matriculation/High School Certificate (Class 10)
- NEET result copy
- Class 12/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School examination certificate and its marksheet
- Character certificate which must be issued by the school/institute last attended
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of bonafide resident which is issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate which must issued by the authority, if applicable
- Benchmark disability certificate which must issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependants of freedom fighters
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income certificate (for SC/BC category candidates)
- Printout of online application form
- Provisional allotment letter
- Aspirants ID proof – Aadhaar card/PAN card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/Ration card or any other government proof
- One must have four passport size photographs
Note – Candidates must note that documents furnished during the verification and the ones uploaded in the application form of NEET must match.
Haryana MBBS BDS Participating Institutes
The list of medical and dental colleges and the total number of seats offered for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2021 are given below candidates can go through it.
Government & Private Medical Colleges
|Name of the college||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala||150|
|Pt. B.D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||250|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar||100|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150|
|Al-Falaha Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad||150|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||120|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahbad, Kurukshetra||150|
|World College of Medical Sciences & Research, Jhajjar, Haryana||100|
|N.C. Medical College, Istana, Panipat||150|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||100|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||120|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||120|
Government & Private Dental College
|D.A.V. Centenary Dental College, Yamuna Nagar||50|
|JCD Dental College, Sirsa||100|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana||100|
|Manav Rachana Dental College, Faridabad||100|
|PDM Dental College &Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||100|
|SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute Budhera(Gurugram)||100|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences &Research, Faridabad||100|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital& Dental College, Golpura, Panchkula||100|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Yamuna Nagar||100|
For further queries about DMER Haryana MBBS Admission, you can contact -Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana, SCO No. 7, Sector-16, Panchkula – 134108, Phone:0172 256 0799