Digital Voter ID Card Download online at the official website that is- voterportal.eci.gov.in login to get the EPIC Voter Card to check with photograph application check the e-epic status. A voter ID card is one of the most important documents in India. It is compulsory to have a voter card to vote in India. In addition to the vote, it also serves as proof of identity as it shows the holder’s name, residence details, signature, and photograph. Digital voter ID cards are also known as the e-Epic (voter photo ID cards).
- Digital Voter ID Card Download
- Digital Voter ID Card Key Highlights
- How To Download Digital Voter ID Card Through App
- Eligibility Criteria
- Benefits And The Features Of Digital Voter ID Card
- Documents Required For Digital Voter ID Card
- How To Verify Digital Voter ID Card
- Guidelines For Applying for Digital Voter ID Card
- Process To Track The Voter ID Application
- What To Do If You Not Received Voter ID?
Digital Voter ID Card Download
The digital voting card is available in PDF format. It can be printed or laminated by the holder.
The digital voting card in PDF format cannot be modified by its holder. The digital voting card can be stored in the Digilocker application on the phone or can be downloaded to the computer.
States that allowed voters to use digital ID cards on the election day are Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Assam and Pondicherry.
Digital Voter ID Card Key Highlights
|Name Of The Scheme||Digital Voter Id Card Download|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary Name||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Issue the Voter Id Card In Digital Format|
How To Download Digital Voter ID Card Through App
The steps to apply for the digital voter ID card are as follows
- First of all, the candidate should have to visit the National voter’s service portal (NSVP) website.
- Then, on the home page of the website click on the register of new voter Id option.
- Now, “form no. 6” will appear on the candidate’s screen.
- After that, open the form and enter all the required info in it.
- Now, click on the submit and submit the form.
- Lastly, the candidate has to upload all required documents like photograph, signature and address proof. You will also get a reference number for tracking the application status.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the candidate must be 18 years of age or older than that.
- All the general voters who have valid ID numbers are approved to get this voter ID card
- New voters who registered during the 2022 Special Summary Examination for those who applied in November or December 2020 can obtain the digital voter ID card (whose mobile phone number provided during the application is unique will receive an SMS and download the digital voter ID card main)
Benefits And The Features Of Digital Voter ID Card
- It is obligatory to have a voter ID card with a view to voting in India.
- This voter ID card additionally serves as identification evidence of the citizen.
- The election commission of India has these days released Digital Voter ID Card which is likewise referred to as elector image identification card or E-EPIC.
- It may be downloaded in PDF layout from the legitimate
- The holder also can print and laminate it.
- This card also can be saved in the Digilocker application at the mobile phone.
- A man or woman preserving this card could be mentioned as a registered voter in India.
- This voter ID card is in a non-editable format.
- A secured QR code is likewise found in this card with photographs and demographics like serial number, part number
- This card may be downloaded from the voter portal or voter helpline mobile application on the National Voter service portal.
- Form reference numbers also can be used with the purpose to download this card.
- The file size of this card is 250 KB.
Documents Required For Digital Voter ID Card
Documents required for applying for the voter ID card are as under-
- Identity card (Aadhar card)
- Residential proof
How To Verify Digital Voter ID Card
There are various counterfeit voting cards in the country, sometimes a candidate may be suspicious of their voting card.
In this case, the candidate must go to the nearest electoral office or to the official website of the head of the electoral officer.
They must enter their name and check if their data is on the voters list. If there is any issue, it is important to send an email or notice to the CEO.
- First of all, you need to visit the National Voters services portal (NVSP).
- After that click on the “search in electoral roll” option.
- Now, enter your information like name, age, gender, candidate’s father’s name, state, district, constituency and many more.
- And lastly verify it.
Guidelines For Applying for Digital Voter ID Card
The person applying for the voter ID card should follow the following guidelines.
- The candidate must be of the legal age of 18 years or older than that.
- The candidate must be of sound mind and not have any criminal record or any bankruptcy.
- The applicant has to fill form6 and put up all of the important files specified withinside the form. All the files need to be original.
- Voter ID cards can most effective be carried out from authority’s web sites or web sites accredited with the aid of using the authorities. There aren’t anyt any non-public web sites or third-party which can trouble voter Id card in India.
- All the info laid out in form6 must be correct and not using a spelling mistake. All the records supplied must be legally correct. All files must be cautiously proven by the candidate.
Process To Track The Voter ID Application
In the latest update of the online voter card, candidates can also track their candidacy. The check can be done on the website of the state election commission.
Each state has its own electoral commission. Follow the steps below to monitor the status of your request
- First of all, you need to visit the official eb portal of CEO (chief electoral officer).
- After that, on the home page of the website, select “know the voter ID status” option.
- Now, you will be able to see the updated status of your application form.
You can also check the status of applications on the national voter services portal.
- On the home page of National voters’ service portal, you have to click on the “track application status”.
- After that you need to enter the application number or the EPIC number.
- Now, you will be asked for the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Date Of Birth (Dob)
- Candidate’s Gender
- State Or Union Territory
- District Constituency
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Lastly, click on the “search” option and you will get all the required details regarding to your Voter ID card status.
What To Do If You Not Received Voter ID?
There can be situation where you have applied for voter Id card, but you have not received it. Steps to be taken in that situation are as under-
- First of all, you can visit the official web portal of the “election commission of India” or your nearest election officer.
- After the submission of form 6, you must have received reference number. Enter that number and all other information.
- Now, click on the “Track status” option.
- And lastly, you can track your application and see the updated status of it.
You can upload your duplicate voter ID online by visiting the National Voter Service (NVSP) page.
You must then click on “Find your name in the electoral lists” and fill in the required fields. This will allow you to download a provisional Digital Voter ID Card.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|