All the information about Digital Health ID Card will be available to you in our article today. We will tell you what are the benefits you can get through this ID card. Also, we will tell you how you can apply for it. So read our article carefully till the end. Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website to get the latest updates first.
Digital Health ID Card
The full name of this scheme is Digital Health Card. Which is incorporated with Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. You can also generate this id through your Aadhar card number or driving license. Its main purpose is that you can get the benefits of all the health schemes of the government only through one ID. On this portal, you can easily save your health records as well as create personal health history.
It was launched on 27 September 2022 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. You can easily register yourself online by visiting this portal. Health records are also being digitized through this. With Digital Health Card, you can keep all your health records safe with just one card. You can erase the history of any health record at any time by visiting this portal.
Documents Required for Digital Health ID Card
To apply, you should know that you will also have to submit some documents. That’s why we want to tell you that the documents you have to submit are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- DOB record
- Driving license
- Mobile number
Some Benefits of Digital Health ID Card
Many benefits will be available to you through this ID card, which is as follows-
- Through this, you can share your health record history with any doctor and get advice.
- Being an ID card, only you will have the right to your health record and you can only share it as you wish.
- OTP is definitely asked while accessing any health care center.
- You can save all your diagnostic reports and diagnoses etc. by just using your 14 digit health ID.
How to apply for a Digital Health ID Card?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is- healthid.ndhm.gov.in
- Then you have to click on ‘Digital Health Card or ABHA Account’ on the home page.
- After that, you have to click on Aadhar Card or Driving License.
- Then the next page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in all the details like your name, address, mobile number, OTP, etc.
- Don’t forget to click on submit after filling.
- Then you will get 14 digit health card ID.
If you want to know anything about Digital Health ID Card, then feel free to message us in the comment section. Our team will try to give your reply as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. At which level is this scheme organized?
Ans. This scheme has been organized at the national level.
Ques. Can I apply for this scheme in offline mode also?
Ans. No, you cannot apply offline for this scheme.
Ques. A digital health card has been launched by?
Ans. It has been launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 27 September 2022.
Ques. How many digit IDs are provided by this?
Ans. 14 Digit ID is provided to you for Digital Health Card.
Ques. What is the link to the official website?
Ans. The link to the official website to apply is- www.healthid.ndhm.gov.in