CMAT 2023 Registration is expected to be started from the first week of January 2023 on the official website National Testi CMAT, candidates who are interested in applying for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 will be able to apply for it. In this article, we are going to share detailed information about CMAT 2023 Registration. Read the article till the end and know all about the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT).
CMAT 2023 Registration
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 registration will start on the National Testing Agency’s CMAT official website i.e. @cmat.nta.nic.in, as I mentioned the official dates are not yet published but it is expected the registration for the Common Management Admission Test will start very soon. Keep reading this article till the end to know the eligibility criteria, application process and expected important dates regarding CMAT 2023.
For more about the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023, check out tabulated information.
|Examination||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023|
|Examination Conducting Body||NTA i.e. Nation Testing Agency|
|Examination Frequency||Once a year.|
|Examination Duration||3 Hours + 30 Minutes (For the option paper)|
|Examination Conduct in Language(s)||English|
|Examination Purpose||To take admission in any of the 1,300 MBA Colleges|
|Examination Conduct in Number of Cities||153 (One hundred fifty-three)|
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted entrance every year to enter the candidates before taking admission in any of 1,300 MBA (Master of Business Administration) Colleges, the test is conducted once a year.
Important dates and events related to the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 are tabulated below, check them out.
|Registration Start Date||1st Week of January 2023|
|Registration Last Date||4th Week of January 2023|
|Admit Card Date||2nd Week of February 2023|
|Examination Date||3rd Week of February 2023|
|Answer Key Date||4th Week of February 2023|
|Result Date||1st or 2nd Week of March 2023|
CMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 are given below, check them out.
Note: There is no minimum or maximum age limit for the CMAT 2023.
To apply for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 candidates have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised university or institution.
Candidates who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for the CMAT 2023, but at the time of admission candidates have to submit the degree proof that he/she has qualified his/her final year of graduation.
CMAT 2023 Syllabus & Examination Pattern
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 is conducted in online mode where candidates have to answer the 100 MCQs, there is 4 marks for every correct answer, and for the wrong answer 1 mark is deducted.
100 MCQs (multiple choice questions) are asked from the following.
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
CMAT 2023 Registration Fee
Category-wise registration fee details are tabulated below, check them out.
|General / EWS / OBC-NCL||2000 Rupees||1000 Rupees|
|SC / ST / PwD||1000 Rupees|
Note: The application fee for transgender candidates is only Rs. 1000/-
What is the CMAT 2023 Registration Process?
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 registration step-by-step guide is mentioned below, read the following step-by-step procedure.
- To apply for the CMAT 2023 firstly you have to visit the official website of NTA CMAT i.e. @cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Post visiting the official website of National Testing Agency Common Management Admission Test you will find an option of “New Registration“, tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be asked to fill in the candidate’s name, date of birth, city, email ID, password, mobile number, etc, fill in all the details and tap on the option of Submit.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will get a 12-digit application number, make sure to note it.
- Post getting the application number visit cmat.nta.nic.in, reach at login page, fill the application number and password and login your CMAT account.
- Post logging in the CMAT account, enter the academic details and upload the required documents, and jump to the next page.
- On the next page you will be asked to make payment for the application, pay application fee and finalize your application.
Note: After finalizing the application don’t forget to print out the application.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus and Examination Pattern. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to ITA CMAT 2023 Registration then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
1 thought on “CMAT 2023 Registration, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus & Exam Pattern”
my self waseem ali sir mughe icar ka exam dena hai kiya app meri help kar kar sakte ha