The NLU Consortium is hosting the CLAT Exam 2022 during the first week of May. If you are taking UG and PG law programs at top national law universities and several affiliated colleges, the CLAT exam provides this opportunity for applicants. The CLAT exam is one of the toughest entrance examinations for admission to top law universities in India. Therefore, applicants must know how to crack the CLAT 2022. Preparation with Topper Tips and Tricks will help contestants as they appear for CLAT 2022. In this article, we have discussed several concepts and strategies that will give you a 360 idea for preparation. Read below to find out more. This year, CLAT 2022 will take place offline in pen-paper format. Applicants can accept admission to top NLUs for 5 years LLB and LLM based on CLAT 2022 scores.
Preparation Strategies to Crack The CLAT Exam 2022
CLAT is the most competitive law entrance exam in India.
To mark your presence withinside the merit list, the candidate needs thorough guidance methods and strategies.
There are several strategies applicants can follow to achieve a high score in the CLAT 2022 exam:
1. Regular practice of the mock tests and sample questions from the previous year question papers
Candidates need to exercise mock assessments and former yr pattern papers every day for the readability of concepts.
You will receive information as you prepare the sample CLAT question sheets.
With Oswaal CLAT 2022 Exams Mock Test Sample Papers, you can categorize your preparations as it has several advantages such as:
- 15 CLAT 2021 Sample Question Papers With All-New Pattern
- CLAT 2020 Question Paper With Their Solutions
- All Typologies Of Questions Included For Exam-Oriented Preparation
- On Tips Notes For Crisp Revision
- NLUs 2020, 2019 & 2018 Cut-Offs.
2. Keep yourself stressed less and calm
Candidates must remain calm to follow the good progress of the learning.
If you are stressed and anxious about the examination, you will not be able to concentrate on the concepts.
So, stay relaxed and healthy during examination time.
CLAT 2022 Candidates should have an idea of the exam pattern before starting preparations. The CLAT exam measures the reasoning and aptitude of a candidate.
Here are some details of the exam pattern:
Marking Criteria: each question will score 1 point. An incorrect question will result in a penalty of 0.25 points.
Applicants can go through these respective dates for the CLAT 2022 exam:
CLAT Exam Dates 2022
|Application Starts From||1st Week Of January 2022|
|Application Ends At||2nd Week Of March 2022|
|Availability Of Admit Card||3rd Week Of April 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd Week Of May 2022|
|Result Date||4th Week Of June 2022|
|Counselling Begins||1st Week Of July 2022|
Application Form Details
- Applicants can view the CLAT 2022 online application form from the first week of January 2022.
- Candidates can complete the CLAT 2022 exam application form online.
- When registering, applicants must have their valid email ID and mobile number on the CLAT 2022 application form.
- Applicants must upload scanned images of passport size photographs and signatures in the size and format indicated.
- A correction window is likewise supplied to the candidates, which offers them the ability to make corrections withinside the application form of CLAT 2022.
- Printing of form is required for applicants after completing the application form.
Candidates have to pay the fees for the application form for the 2022 CLAT exam.
|For GEN/OBC/PWD Category Candidates||Rs 4000/-|
|For SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs. 3000/-|
You can pay the amount only using the online mode (Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking)
CLAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants must follow the standard eligibility criteria for the CLAT 2022 exam:
UG Law Program
- Qualification of the applicants have to be the 12th board exam from a identified board or university.
- The percentage standards for GEN/OBC class applicants is 45% and for SC/ST class is 40% marks to qualify for the examination.
Syllabus For CLAT Exam 2021
If you are planning to apply for the CLAT 2022 exam, you should be aware of the CLAT exam schedule. The program has been divided into sections because it has 6 sections:
- Current affairs and general awareness: This subject matter encompass general awareness, modern-day topics, events, country wide and worldwide updates, and lots of more.
- English Comprehension: Has various topics like understanding the passage, meaning of words and much more.
- Mathematics consists of fundamental arithmetic and its associated information with the candidates.
- Legal aptitude consists of problem-fixing abilities, studies aptitude, etc.
- Logical Reasoning consists of syllogism, logical sequences or analogies, etc.
Candidates should have an idea of the full CLAT Exam 2022 timeline to achieve top exam scores.
|CLAT Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|