In requesting the cancellation of the CBSE TERM 1 Exams, students and parents said the students had not yet received the COVID19 vaccine.
Latest Updates | CBSE TERM 1 Exams
Even as a few college students and mother and father are stressful that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) need to cancel the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2023 Term 1 examination.
The CBSE is predicted to conduct CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2023 Term 1 examination in offline mode from November 16.
Class 10th And 12th Term 1 Cancellation News 2022 On Change.Org
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Class||10th And 12th|
|Examination||CBSE Term 1 Examination|
|Examination Cancelled||Due to students protest|
|Examination Type||Objective Type (MCQs)|
|Admit Card||Term 1 Admit Card|
|No. Of Questions||50 Multiple Choice Questions|
|New Date sheet Releasing Date||Will Be Available Soon|
|CBSE Term 1 Result Date||December 2022|
While requesting the cancellation of the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2023 Term 1 examination, students and parents said the students had not yet received the COVID19 vaccine.
And that the coronavirus was likely to spread among students taking CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2023 1st semester exams
It is to be referred to that numerous college students are in favor of carrying out the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2023 Term 1 assessments in on-line mode, there are numerous college students who’re stressful the cancellation of term 1 examination because of COVID-19 pandemic.
Meanwhile, the CBSE has preferred not to comment on the matter and is preparing to take the CBSE 2023 Term 1 Class Council 10, 12 exam starting November 16.
The CBSE has already launched the date sheet for CBSE Term 1 examination and has additionally launched the admit card for the term 1 exams.
The college students can download the admit card from CBSE’s legit website – cbse.gov.in
Due to Covid-19, CBSE has determined to conduct Class 10, 12 Board Examination in terms-Term 1 and Term 2.
The CBSE has already introduced that fifty percentage of the syllabus may be requested withinside the Term 1 examination and the closing 50 percentage syllabus may be requested withinside the Term 2 exams which could be held in March 2023.
CBSE Class 10th and 12th CBSE Term 1 New Date sheet
Students should go through the points below for detailed information on how to download the new CBSE 10th 12th Date sheet.
We have added a full timeline of Term1 exams to facilitate board students.
- In the wake of the global Covid19 pandemic, CBSE decided to take responsibility and placed orders for Term 1 Exams.
- Students are requesting that the exam be canceled because they claim that it is life-threatening to switch to offline exam mode.
- Petitions on Change.org have been signed by many students to be conducted online.
- The Ministry of Education has also raised the issue with the CBSE which is currently under review.
- According to CBSE Guidelines, Schools are given orders to conduct the Term-1 examination for 10th and 12th Class Students.
- We know that these exams have a 30% weight in the final results, so you need to have good exam scores.
- Schools must start semester 1 exams on the 10th and 12th by November 2022.
- The last exam for both the classes is scheduled for December 2022.
- In accordance with the guidelines issued, the results must be finalized by the schools within the established deadlines. According to sources, the result will be published before the end of December 2022.
For more information about CBSE TERM 1 Exams, check this article regularly as all other additional information will also be available here.
CBSE Official Site: Click Here
DMER Official Site: Click Here
9 thoughts on “CBSE TERM 1 Exams Latest Updates That Exams Are set To Be Cancel”
please conduct term 1 exam online or can be postponed children are not vaccinated no one is bigger than health of our ward
Please cancel the cbse class 12 exam both term 1 and term 2…
Nothing is important when compared to mark of your ward i guess 😒😒
Just for fun don’t take it seriously 😅😅
What a government they will meet in online meetings to discuss about offline exam …
Like what come offline and do how we are going to do without vaccination …
🔥point hai bro
Why cbse give 30% of total marks gain in term 1
This term 1 exam has lot of drawback
1.This a new pattern
2.Students has online classes so it’s really hard to concentrate
3.The question paper is really tough for South Indian students compared to set 1,2,3 set 4 is difficult
4.Lot school undergone malpractice
Then how come this cbse consider this exam .Is cbse fear to reply about this.
yes,it should be cancelled..plssss cancel term 1 exam and just consider term 2 exam….plese kindly consider it
U should cancel term 1 cause all of them copied