Political science class 12 exam today. Follow the updates on the CBSE Sample Exam paper, Exam Guidelines, CBSE Class 12 Political Science Answer key 2021, and Exam Analysis here. The students of the Central Council for Secondary Education (CBSE) will sit for the class 12 political science exam today, December 17. The CBSE Class 12 Political Science Exam will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Under the new CBSE guidelines, students taking the examination will be required to enter the examination center by 10:45 a.m. and late students will be properly searched.
- CBSE Class 12 Political Science Answer key 2023
- CBSE Class 12 Political Science Examination Today
- CBSE Class 12 Political Science Paper Pattern
- CBSE Class 12 Upcoming Examinations
- CBSE Class 12 Political Science Marking Criteria
- CBSE Class 12 Political Science Examination 2023 Syllabus
- CBSE Class 12 Political Science Examination Timings
- Examination Guidelines
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Answer key 2023
Students will have 20 minutes of reading and the test will take place on the OMR sheet.
Students taking the exam will need to bring their CBSE Class 12 admission card to the examination center and students will need to comply with all Covid guidelines mentioned on the hall ticket.
The CBSE Class 12 Political Science Exam, Term 1 will end at 1:00 p.m., and article analysis and student feedback will be available immediately after.
The CBSC Board said Thursday, December 15 that it had decided to stop the physical evaluation of the OMR answer sheets in the examination centers on the same day as the test of the current exams for classes 10th and 12th. The decision will take effect from December 16, he said.
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Examination Today
CBSE TERM 1 Board exam Review: According to the new guidelines published by the CSBS, students will need to enter the political scientific reviews by 10:45 and late students will be securely soaked.
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Paper Pattern
As in step with the CBSE Political Science pattern paper 2022, the query paper could have 3 sections: A, B, and C.
Section A and B could have 24 questions every wherein 20 questions could be required to try in each the sections. Section C could have 12 questions wherein 10 questions will must be answered.
The Political Science question paper has 3 sections are as follows
|Section A||24 questions (Attempt any 20)|
|Section B||24 questions (Attempt any 20)|
|Section C||12 questions (Attempt any 10)|
Note: There is no negative marking.
CBSE Class 12 Upcoming Examinations
|December 21||Informatics Prac, Computer Science|
|December 22||Home Science|
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Marking Criteria
According to CBSE Class 12’s Political Science Sample question paper, students will be marked a sign for each question. No negative marks will be given for wrong answers.
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Examination 2023 Syllabus
Part A: Contemporary World Politics
|Cold War Era and Non–aligned Movement||6|
|The End of Bipolarity||8|
|United Nations and its Organizations||6|
Part B: Politics in India Since Independence
|Challenges of Nation-Building||8|
|Planning and Development||4|
|India’s Foreign Policy||8|
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Examination Timings
Students in Class 12 of the CBSE will be required to enter the examination center by 10:45 a.m., and late students, according to the advice, will be properly screened.
Students will have 20 minutes to read the Political Science Quiz and the examination will start from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.
|Reporting Time||10:45 am|
|Reading Time||20 minutes|
|Exam Start Time||11:30 am|
|Exam End Time||1 pm|
- Students will be given an OMR sheet to fill in the Darken the circles as shown on the OMR sheet.
- The OMR CBSE sheet has space for 60 questions and the students should complete the answers only in the correct
- Students should bring a black or blue ballpoint pen to darken The CBSE has banned the use of the pencil to darken the circle and the board will take strict action against any student found using the pencil under “unfair means”.
- Students will also be required to write a self-declaration in the appropriate space on the OMR sheet stating “I confirm all of the above information is correct” and signed by
To get the details like CBSE Class 12 Political Science Answer key 2023 you need to keep visiting our site frequently.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|