Cabinet Secretariat recruitment 2023 apply online, last date will be discussed here. The Cabinet Secretariat recruitment has just announced several new job vacancies for the positions of Field Officers. In this notification, 38 vacancies are available. To apply, candidates should have BA, Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree. Also, applicants have to submit their applications via the offline method.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2023
A notification for the Deputy Field Officer Recruitment 2023 was released by the Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, which is accepting applications offline. To apply for the Deputy Field Officer posts with the Government of India, interested and eligible candidates should apply online by 04th March 2023. Deputy Field Officer (GD) recruitment notification has been released by the Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India. A total of 38 vacancies is there.
To apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2023, candidates must go to the Official site to download the notification then complete the application process. Eligible candidates should send their applications to the postal address mentioned in the announcement by 04.03.2022. Candidates who want to become Cabinet Secretaries can make use of this opportunity. Additionally, the applicants must meet the educational requirements and the minimum age requirement mentioned in the official announcement.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Date 2023
Applications for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2023 have to receive by the closing date of 04.03.2022. Applicants have to submit their applications by the closing date. Applications received by any other method will not be there in acceptance. Applications that are after the closing date will not be taken into consideration.
Selected Candidates will be paid according to the following pay scale. To learn more, please refer to the official notification.
- For instance, this position’s monthly salary (pay scale) is Rs. 44900 (Level 7 of the pay matrix and allowances as per CCS Rules 2016).
- An undergraduate degree in a specific language is one of the study areas.
- Also, the student must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and a Diploma in the specified language or complete a native level proficiency examination in the specified language.
- For instance, before applying for the job notification, please read the Official Notification and check your eligibility.
Cabinet Secretariat Job Age Limit: The candidate must meet the given age limit as per the details provided. However, candidates belonging to the Reservation Category have an age relaxation. Candidates have to read the notification carefully before applying.
- There is a 21-year-old minimum age requirement
- There is a 30-year-old maximum age limit.
According to advertisement no.1/2022, 38 vacancies is for for Deputy Field Officers for the Government of India.
You can find the vacancies in the Cabinet Secretariat, GOI here for the Deputy Field Officer posts.
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat 2022?
Candidates must apply via Offline mode (by post) by 21.01.2022 and 0403.2022. Please refer to the steps below if you need to know the application process in detail:
- Please visit the official Cabinet Secretariat website for more information
- It is important to locate and click on the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link. The application form and official notification can also download from the link provided at the end of this article.
- You should read the official notifications carefully and make sure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- You can access the Official Online Application/Registration page from the link below.
- The official notifications to read carefully to ensure you can receive them.
- The official application form and any other documentation you may need must print out and taken with you.
- It is a recommendation that you include (attach) all the necessary documentation and affix your signature to it.
- In the end, make sure the registered information is accurate and correct before you submit it.
- Next, make the payment notified if Tata Institute of Social Sciences asks you to do so. Else, move on to Step Four.
- Also, your application should be photocopied and covered.
- The application form to reach the notified address by 04.03.2022. It will mail to the postal address mentioned in the notification.
Cabinet Secretariat Notification 2023
For instance, notification for the vacancies of Deputy Field Officers is there by the Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India. Also, this article has a detailed advertisement available at the bottom. For students to have a rough understanding of the recruitment process for Deputy Field Officers, we have provided the direct link to download the detailed GOI Deputy Field Officer Recruitment2022 notification.
About the Cabinet Secretariat
The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for supporting the work of the Premier and Cabinet. Ministers agree on goals, policies, and programs through the Cabinet, the central decision-making body of the executive branch of government. The Cabinet is the body that discusses and collectively agrees on all significant decisions of the executive branch. Also, as Chair of Cabinet, the Premier establishes overall government policy and coordinates initiatives brought forward by ministers through the Cabinet process. Ministers sit solely on Cabinet and its committees. Also, Ministers serve at the pleasure of the Premier, who advises the Lieutenant Governor on appointments, reassignments, and removals.
Students have to prepare well for the exams to obtain good marks. If any queries, do tell us in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
2 thoughts on “Cabinet Secretariat recruitment 2023 apply online for deputy field officer”
Kindly Give directly application link
Not setp by step
Is there any vacancy in cabinet secretariat (R) in 2023….