B.Sc Nursing Haryana Admission 2022: The Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana has carried out Haryana B.Sc Nursing Examination 2022.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing or also known as B. Sc Nursing is a 4-12 months undergraduate course and Master of Science in Nursing or also known as M.Sc Nursing is a 2-12 months postgraduate course.
In this article, we provide detailed information about admission to B.Sc Nursing Haryana Admission 2022, such as
- Application Form
- Application Fees
- Eligibility Criteria
- Sample Paper
- Admit Card
- Examination Patterns
- Counseling, Etc.
Quick Facts About The Exam
|Name Of The Examination||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams 2020|
|Also Known As||Haryana B.Sc, M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Conducting Body||Department Of Medical Education & Research, Haryana|
|Mode Of Exam||Pen And Paper Mode (Offline)|
|Duration Of The Exam||4.5 Hours (1.5 Hours For Each Section)|
|Courses Offered||B.sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing|
|Number Of Seats Offered||We Will Notify Soon|
B.Sc Nursing Haryana Admission 2022 Examination Dates
Applicants should be informed of important admission dates that will be declared in accordance with the notice.
|Application Form||3rd Week Of August 2020|
|Last Date Of Application||2nd Week Of September 2020|
|Declaration Of Result||Within 48 Hours Of Examination|
|Counseling||To Be Notified Soon|
We have spelled out all the essential details about the application process for the Applicants below:
- Candidates are required to open the legit internet site of the college and down load the application form and prospectus from the internet site.
- As soon as the commands point out withinside the prospectus is checked applicants need to start filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, candidates need to enter some of their necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal info, educational info, course-related info, contact and parent’s info, and further more information.
- Applicants also need to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in specified size and format mention on the legit website of the university.
- Applicants are suggested to fill the application form correctly and properly with correct details.
- Candidates are told to take a hardcopy of the application form when the application form is fully filled.
- Payment of the application is an important part of the application process, which is why applicants are advised to pay the application fee before the deadline.
- The details of the tuition fee will be discussed on the official site of the university by the official authorities for candidates.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official university website for tuition fees information.
- Candidates must obtain a hardcopy of the payment validation receipt that will be produced by the system.
Steps To Apply For The Examination
- Firstly, go to the application form link and click on it.
- Locate the “Haryana Nursing Application Form Link” found in the Applicant Information section on the home page.
- Now click on the “new registration” button.
- Next, enter your name, address, phone number and other related details.
- After that, the user ID and password are sent to the registered telephone number of the applicants.
- Then, they must log in with these ID and password and complete the application form.
- Now download the scanned copy of documents such as photo / signature and pay the registration fees.
- Now, submit the application form and take a print out for the future use.
The applicants ought to have attained the age of 17 years or greater on 31.12.2020.
Educational Qualification Details
The Candidates should have a passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana or an exam identified as equal Board.
With as a minimum of 45% aggregate marks for General Category, 40% marks for SC/BC in physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCB& E) taken collectively withinside the qualifying examination.
However, the applicants ought to have obtained pass marks in every subject Separately.
The admission card or the hall ticket will be made available online by the official authorities.
Applicants are invited to visit the official website of the university to obtain the admission card.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants additionally want to take a few copies of the admit card and hold it carefully.
It is a vital document this is added at some point of an exam.
Thanks to the online mode, only the results will be made available to the applicants.
Once on the official university website, officials will announce the results.
Applicants need to open the official site of the university with their roll number and the date of birth.
Applicants are required to apply details to test the results. It is well-versed to download the end result and gets a copy of the same.
During the counseling session, applicants must open the specific link and complete the registration form to participate in the counseling session.
Then, the candidates must choose the choice as well as the desired options and have the choices completed during the consultation round.
At the end of the counseling session, applicants should upload a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website.
When seats are chosen for applicants for B.Sc Nursing Haryana Admission 2022, they should see the assigned college with all booklets and essential credentials.
1 thought on “B.Sc Nursing Haryana Admission 2022 Important Details”
GNM Haryana , 2022 exam result kb aayega ???