The Bihar Public Service Commission officials have declared that there is a need for Assistants and that openings are available. Students must review the recruitment announcement and submit their applications per its requirements. The authorities will only accept applications from students who meet the requirements, those interested in applying need to pay great attention to all the information provided in advance. The students selected for further consideration will be required to go through the recruiting processes outlined by the BPSC. Students considering applying for the BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2023 should review the following section.
BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2023
The BPSC has informed the public via the publication of a BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2023 that there are now 44 open positions for Assistants in Bihar. Students interested in being recruited must submit their applications by completing the application form online. The appropriate authorities will review the application forms and create a student shortlist in preparation for the recruiting process. The students will be reached and asked to ensure their attendance for the exam.
They will first be required to take the preliminary exam, and then, based on their results, they will be chosen to participate in the preliminary examinations. In addition, the student’s overall performance in the written exam will be considered when hiring decisions. The application forms can be saved and printed as of the 7th of September 2023. Students interested in this position must guarantee they complete the online forms before the 30th of September 2023.
BPSC Assistant Notification 2023
There are 44 openings, and the BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification and Registration Dates have been released on the organization’s official portal. They include all the recruitment information, including the dates for applying online, the openings, the requirements, and the application price. Students can access the BPSC Assistant Notification on the official portal for the position.
BPSC Assistant Recruitment Last Date 2023
The 30th of September 2023 is the last day for students to submit their materials for the BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistants
To be considered for employment via the BPSC as assistants, the students must demonstrate that they meet the qualifying requirements listed below:
- It is required of the students that they have a home in India.
- It has been declared that students must be 21 years old.
- Students who identify as a male shouldn’t be older than 38 years old.
- Students for the female role would be required to be under 40.
- The students must have completed high school at the very least.
- The student’s degree has to be recognized by the government of India for them to be considered.
Fee for Bihar PSC Assistant
Students can use the following payment methods to pay the application fee if they want to apply for the position of Assistant in Bihar via the BPSC. The students have two payment alternatives: offline challan deposit or internet transfer options. The required payment is the sum of:
- Other Backward Classes, Unreserved, and Others: Rs. 600
- Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes: Rs. 150
- Bihar women who are residents: Rs. 150
How to Apply Online for BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The application procedure for the BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2023 is outlined below:
- Check out the BPSC’s official portal at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Provide the requested information.
- A provisional enrollment number and password will be sent to the email address and phone number provided at registration.
- Accurately fill out your data, academic, and communication details.
- Upload the photos, signature, and any other relevant documents.
- Review all the details before you apply.
Get in touch with us through the comment section if you have doubts about BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
What are the application requirements for the recruitment?
Students can submit their applications for the BPSC Assistant using the direct link mentioned in the article.
In the context of the BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2023, how many openings are now available?
Under the recruitment, 44 available positions have been made public.
When will the online application period for the recruitment begin?
The deadlines for submitting online applications for the recruitment range from the 7th to the 30th of September 2023.