The Bihar Public Service Commission 67th Prelims Exam will be held in a single shift on September 21st, 2022. As the exam day approaches, students are eager to receive their BPSC 67th Prelims Admit Card 2022. The exam organizing organization has not offered any recent details about the BPSC 67th Prelims Admit card 2022. Still, students can anticipate it to be available a few days before the examination. Our post will give students all the information they need about the admit card and other connected topics.
BPSC 67th Prelims Admit card 2022
The official website of the organization administering the examination at bpsc.bih.nic.in, the BPSC 67th Prelims Admit card 2022 will be accessible online. This item will be updated with a link to the application when it is made available by the relevant authorities. It will allow the students to acquire the document quickly. We will also discuss the procedure to get the admission card 2022 online. But before we get into any specifics, we are putting the finishing touches on a table that will summarise for the students all of the information they need to know about the admission card in one place.
Students can start downloading their admit card seven to ten days before the exam that is scheduled to take place. As far as we know, the preliminary exam will take place on September 21st, 2022. Therefore, admit cards will be made accessible around ten days before the exam or as soon as the BPSC makes them available. Students who have successfully finished the application procedure for the 67th BPSC exam will be able to get their admit card from the official website of the examination after the option to do so has been opened after the application process has been completed.
BPSC 67th Prelims Exam Date 2022
The BPSC is responsible for updating the official portal with the 67th BPSC exam date 2022 as soon as it is officially notified (Prelims exam from September 21st, 2022). Students who have already registered for the 67th BPSC exam and paid the associated fee will be eligible to take the Preliminary examination on the day it is scheduled to take place. The BPSC exam is expected to take place on September 21st, 2022.
It has been decided that the examination would take place on two separate days, contrary to the decision that the government of Bihar had made. You will find below an up-to-date version of the 67th BPSC exam date published by the Commission. The Commission issued this date. The renowned Combined Competitive Exam is held annually by the BPSC, and its purpose is to choose graduates who are qualified for various occupations.
BPSC 67th Prelims Hall Ticket Download 2022
When the BPSC 67th Notification 2022 became available at the beginning of this year, hundreds of students immediately completed their application forms. The ensuing written exam will take place on May 8th, 2022, and this notification includes opportunities for more than 800 jobs across various levels. You must have the BPSC 67th Admit Card 2022 to participate in the BPSC 67th exam, which will be held on 21-09-2022. To do so, you must first get the date of the exam.
How to Download BPSC 67th Prelims Admit card 2022?
- Go to the website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Choose the Notifications tab.
- Choose the BPSC 67th Admit Card 2022.
- Provide your Application ID as well as any other required information.
- To see your BPSC 67 Admit Card 2022, click on the “Submit” button.
- Download it, and make sure the date corresponds to your exam.
BPSC 67th Prelims Exam Day Instructions
- As soon as the admission card is downloaded, students must print several copies.
- On exam day, students must also carry a picture ID to confirm their identity and a printed copy of the admission card. The picture identification evidence can be an Aadhar Card, passport, PAN Card, etc.
- One day before the exam, students must locate all information related to the address of the exam location listed on the admission card.
- Students must arrive at the exam location one hour before the exam’s start time.
- Students must read all exam-related instructions included on the invitation card.
- If there are any errors on the admission card, the students must contact the organization responsible for holding the exam.
If you are struggling to download your BPSC 67th Prelims Admit card 2022, then remark below in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
Where can I find the BPSC 67th Prelims Admit card 2022?
Before the day of your exam, go to the website bpsc.bih.nic.in to get your BPSC Admit Card. On the other hand, the link to directly download your hall ticket is available above.
How many questions are on the BPSC 67th Prelims Examination?
The BPSC Combined Prelims Paper consists of 150 questions and is graded out of 150 points.