BITSAT (Birla Institute of Science and Technology) 2023 will be held at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani on March 14, 2023. The BITSAT entrance test should be cleared because candidates may be admitted to integrated degree programs. The applicant must include all the required information in the BITSAT 2023 application form. To learn more about it, please read the following article.
The BITSAT 2023 conference will be held in two sessions. The registration period for BITSAT 2023 will open on June 2 for session 2. Students who want to be admitted to the B.Tech program at BITS Pilani or any of its campuses must complete a BITSAT application form in 2023. Before beginning the BITSAT registration process, applicants must ensure that they meet all BITSAT eligibility requirements.
Commencement of BITSAT registration
Session 1 – March 14, 2023
Session 2 – June 23, 2023
BITSAT application form 2023 last date
Session 1 – May 21, 2023
Session 2 -July 7, 2023
|BITSAT application form 2023 correction date||Session 1 – May 17 to 23, 2023
Session 2 – To be notified
|Test centre allotment||Session 1 – May 26, 2023
Session 2 – July 9, 2023
|BITSAT hall tickets||Session 1 – June 4, 2023
Session 2 – July 18, 2023
BITSAT 2023 exam date
Session 1 – June 20 to 26, 2023
Session 2 -July 22 to 26, 2023
The BITSAT application form 2023 is divided into three parts, which include BITS Pilani registration 2023, uploading of documents, and payment of the application fee. BITSAT 2023 registration requires students to complete a full BITSAT application form 2023, including information about their educational qualifications, residence, preferred BITSAT test center, and the degree they are registering for.
BITSAT Apply Online 2023
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2023 determines admission to undergraduate engineering courses (BE) at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. For admission to its three campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad, it is administered by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. After passing the admissions exam, students will be offered admissions into the BE, BPharm, and MSc programs at the BITS Pilani. Over 3 lakh candidates register for this online admission test.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates for all first-degree programs, except B.Pharma, must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM and have appropriate English language skills.
- B Pharmacist candidates must have completed their 10+2 and PCB from a recognized board and English. On the other hand, candidates with PCM are also qualified for pharmacy programs.
- If a candidate has completed 10+2 with the PCM group, they must have secured a minimum aggregate of 75 percent marks in PCM.
- If a candidate has completed 10+2 with the PCB group, they must have secured a minimum aggregate of 75 percent marks in PCB.
- Physicists, chemists, mathematicians, and statisticians must have received a minimum of 60% in each subject.
- It is not open to candidates presently enrolled in a BITS course at any university’s campuses.
BITSAT Application Form 2023
The following is the complete information and necessary instructions for the BITSAT Form 2023: Please read them carefully.
- The application form has been made available to the public through the internet.
Candidates will submit their applications beginning on March 14, 2023.
- The Application Form has only been made available to those entitled to take the test. Thus, applicants must ensure that they are eligible before submitting their applications.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form, and the authorities will also give a possibility for rectification.
- The first day of classes at the correctional institution will be May 17, 2023.
- The information provided by candidates in the application form must match the information on their mark sheet; any changes to the information provided might result in the application form being rejected.
- The application form must be submitted before May 21, 2023, after which no candidates will be permitted to submit the form.
- Print the completed application form and the fee receipt as a reference.
BITSAT Application Fee 2023
- The application cost for male aspirants to participate in BITSAT is Rs. 5400/-. (for both sessions)
- The application cost for female aspirants to sit for BITSAT is Rs. 4400/-. (This applies to both sessions)BITSAT The application cost for males is 3400 for one session and 2900 for females.
- Credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and pay-in-slip payments are all acceptable payment methods for the application fee.
- There are no refunds for the application cost.
BITSAT Exam Instructions 2023
Students must be committed, driven, and focused on succeeding in their BITSAT preparation. In the BITSAT test, there are 40 questions from Physics, 40 questions from Chemistry, 45 questions from Mathematics, ten questions from logical thinking, and fifteen questions from English. There are three hours allotted for the test, which will be administered entirely online. Students must study properly with the BITSAT 2023 course curriculum to succeed in the test.
Refer to BITSAT question papers from past years to get a sense of the difficulty level of the test and the subjects that will be covered. Sample papers and mock examinations should be completed to assess your preparedness. Study from the best BITSAT books, which are written explicitly for BITSAT, and also consult NCERT books. It is recommended that you create a schedule for your study preparation.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|