If you want to know about Bihar CGL Syllabus 2023 then you have come to the right place. Because we will give you information about the exam pattern. Also, we will try to give you information about the previous year’s papers. Not only this, we will give you step-by-step information about the process of checking the syllabus. So read our article carefully till the end. Also, to get all the information first, add our website to the bookmark.
Bihar CGL Syllabus 2023
Bihar Service Selection Commission had applied for this post in online mode. The official notification was issued on 06 April 2023. According to which the online application was started on 14 April 2023. The last date of application to apply was fixed as May 17, 2023. After which the application form of any candidate was not accepted. Because the application site was closed after the last date.
The written examination for the post of CGL will be conducted soon. Which will be conducted in a completely fair manner in all the examination centers. A total of 2187 vacancies have been released by the organization for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. For more information about this, if you want, you can check by visiting the official website. The link of which will be made available to you in our article.
Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus 2023
|Organization name||Bihar Service Selection Commission [BSSC]|
|Post name||Combined Graduate Level [CGL]|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Syllabus date||Available now|
Bihar CGL Previous Papers 2023
With the help of the previous year’s papers, you can easily prepare for the exam. Because in the previous year’s papers, you will be told what type of questions can be given in the exam. You will get the papers for the last many years on the official website.
This recruitment has been organized at the state level. For which only residents of the state could apply for it. To get admitted to this post, you have to clear the preliminary and mains exam.
Bihar CGL Exam Pattern 2023
The exam pattern for Sagal’s exam is as follows-
- All the questions in this exam will be of objective type.
- A total of 3 sections will be given in the exam.
- A total of 50 questions will be given per section.
- For each question, you will be given a total of 4 marks.
- A total of 150 questions will be given in the CGL exam.
- There will also be a negative marking of 1 mark in the exam.
- This exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
- This exam will be conducted in pen-paper mode.
- You will be given a total time of 2 hours and 15 minutes for the exam.
|Sr.No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Studies||50||200||2 hr 15 min|
|2.||General Mathematics and Science||50||200|
BSSC CGL Syllabus 2023
Your syllabus is as follows-
|General Mathematics and Science||
How to get PDF to download Bihar CGL Syllabus 2023?
- You have to go to the website of BSSC.
- On the home page, you have to select the option of Syllabus.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In which your syllabus will be given.
- Save the syllabus and download the pdf also.
Hope you have got all the information about Bihar CGL Syllabus 2023 in our article. If you still want to ask anything about it, then message us in the comment section.
|fficial Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
2 thoughts on “Bihar CGL Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern, Previous Papers PDF”
Is there any negatve marking like Bank competitions?
If there is -ve marking, then what is the criteria?