Bhumi Abhilekh Result 2023 Mahabhumi.gov.in Cut off, Merit list
Bhumi Abhilekh Result 2023 Mahabhumi.gov.in Cut off, Merit list, and other details are provided below. Read the complete article to know. Group C Bhumi Abhilekh Result is now available.
Bhumi Abhilekh Result 2023
The Bhumi Abhilekh exam was organized by the Maharashtra government. The candidates who apply to get a permanent government job shall check their results now. The result is placed by the authorities. The Maha Land Surveyor & Clerk exam results are provided on the official portal.
The exam was held for the 1013 position vacant for the Bhumi Abhilekh. The authorities will now share the result, cut off list, and merit list of the candidates who have the exam in November 2022.
Mahabhumi.gov.in Exam Cut off
The Land Surveyor & Clerk exam cut off will be based on specific factors. The candidates shall know the result of the exam they gave will be based on these factors.
- The first factor is the number of candidates who appeared for the Bhumi Abhilekh exam
- The minimum qualifying scores of the previous year’s exam for the same post.
- The number of vacancies released by the Revenue Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- Then the difficulty level of the paper that was designed by the authorities.
Land Surveyor & Clerk exam cut off will be released category-wise. The candidates can check their cut off are checking results on the official portal. The cut off will finally decide the candidates’ selection as Land Surveyor or Clerk.
Details on the Bhumi Abhilekh Result 2023:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of the exam
- Name of Candidate’s father
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Hall Ticket number
- Name of exam conducting authority: Revenue Department
- Selected for the next level or not
- Result concluded
Land Surveyor & Clerk Answer Key
The candidates will be able to cross-check the Bhumi Abhilekh exam answers. The authorities will provide the candidates’ solutions enclosed in a key. The key to the answer will be in a PDF document and can be downloaded. The candidates can check the answers to the Land Surveyor & Clerk exam.
The answer key of the Bhumi Abhilekh will help the candidates know their mistakes. After they get selected, they will be provided the benefit of being a government employee. The official website link of the Bhumi Abhilekh exam website is linked below.
Bhumi Abhilekh Merit list 2023
The Revenue Department will share the merit list of Bhumi Abhilekh. The merit list will have the roll number of the shortlisted candidates. The candidates will now be called for the next phase of the exam. The merit list that will be released will provide the major instructions to the selected candidates.
The Bhumi Abhilekh merit will be uploaded in PDF format. You can easily be able to download the merit list and check the roll numbers. The procedure to check the result is mentioned below. The authorities will initially release the provisional merit list and then the final merit list.
How to Check Bhumi Abhilekh Result 2023?
Those who have given the exam shall check their result online. The keen candidates can check the result at home on their phones also. The Bhumi Abhilekh exam by the Government of Maharashtra. The procedure to check the result is as follows:
- To begin, one should go to the official portal of the Revenue Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- Then on the home page, look for the Bhumi Abhilekh Result link.
- Click on the link to open a new page where you have to fill in the details.
- Your application/registartion number and password.
- Then submit to get the result.
- Your result will be on screen now. You can take print after a screenshot of the result page.
Visit the official portal of the Revenue Department, Government of Maharashtra. to gain more current information regarding the recruitment exercise.
Thank you for visiting MPHP.in.
Check for the latest information regarding the current openings on our portal. Please convey the queries in the comment section of our web page. Share your ideas for improvement after reading the article.
Click here and reach the home page.