Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is a scholarship scheme of Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs. Under this scholarship scheme Girl students of minority communities get the benefits, in this article we shared detailed information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, in order to know the online application process of the scholarship. So, keep reading this article till the end and know all about the scholarship scheme.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
As I mentioned above the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is a scholarship which is given to girls who belong to minority communities. The scholarship is distributed under the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs. Through this scheme eligible gils students get 22 thousands rupees in the four years, in the prematric (Class IX & Class X) eligible girls get Rs. 5000/- & Rs. 5000/- scholarship, and after qualifying the matric examination with minimum 50% the applicant gets Rs. 6000/- & Rs. 6000/- in post matric (Class XI & Class XII).
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship scheme was launched by Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee 03 May 2003. Since the eligible girl students are getting benefit of the scheme, the main aim behind this scholarship scheme is to help those girl students who are financially. You will find the detailed information regarding the Eligibility Criterias for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship. So, keep reading this article till the end.
|Scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Launched by||Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former PM of India)|
|Launched on||03 May 2003|
|Beneficiaries||Girl Students (Minority Community)|
Note: Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is going to be distributed through the National Scholarship Portal, to apply for the scholarship scheme applicants have to visit the NSP i.e. @scholarships.gov.in.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility criteria for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship are bulleted below, check them out of.
- Applicants must be residential in India.
- Applicant must be female and belongs to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain of Parsi.
- Applicant must be studying in Class IX, X, XI or XII, if the applicant is studying in Class XI or XI then she must have qualified the X examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Applicant’s parents’ annual income must be above 2 lakh rupees.
- Applicants must have an Income Certificate below 2 lakh, which must be issued by a UT / State government.
Let’s know how an eligible applicant can apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship.
How To Apply For The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship?
To apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully, then you will be able to apply for it.
- To apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship firstly you have to visit the official Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal i.e. @bhmnsmaef.org.
- Post visiting the official portal you will find an option of New Registration tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to NSP i.e. scholarships.gov.in.
- On the NSP again you will find an option of “New Registration”,tap on tap.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you have to read the guidelines and check ✔️ the terms and conditions, read the guidelines, check the terms and conditions and then tap on the option of Continue.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to fill in your details like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Mobile Number, Bank Account, IFSC Code, Aadhaar Number, etc. Fill in all the required credentials and tap on the option of REGISTER.
- Post tapping on the option of REGISTER you will get an application ID, make sure to note it.
- After getting the application Id, visit @scholarships.gov.in/fresh/loginPage and fill in the Application Id & Password (DOB) of the applicant and then tap on the option of Login.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option makes an unguessable password and after that re-login into the portal.
- Post-re-logging into the portal you will be asked to fill in academic and upload required documents, fill in the details and upload the required documents.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will choose the scholarship scheme as “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” and then finalize your application.
Note: You have to download the bonafide and minority certificate and verify both of them before uploading it to the portal.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten detailed information regarding the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the scholarship scheme then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|