AWES Recruitment 2022, Vacancies For TGT, PGT, PRT, 8700 Posts job as a teacher. A wonderful opportunity has arisen for young people who are looking for this. The Army Welfare Education Society has published an announcement regarding the recruitment of TGT, PGT, and PRT teachers at various Army schools across the country. According to this announcement, a total of 8,700 positions are vacant (Army School Recruitment 2022) To see the notification, please visit the official website.
AWES Recruitment 2022
The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has an official announcement for the placement of 8,700 trained college professors, college tutors, and PGT, TGT, and PRT music teacher positions in 136 Army Public Schools (APS) by graduate, graduate students, and B.Ed passport holders -Candidates interest in AWES Army School PGT TGT and PRT Recruitment 2022. The online application can be made by January 28, 2022.
Interested candidates should apply for this position on the official website (Army School Recruitment 2022), which is advertised for the recruitment of TGT PGT teachers and PRT. We would like to inform you that the application process for this position began on January 7, 2022. Candidates have until January 28, 2022, to apply. Please see the official notification for more information.
|Organization||AWES Army School (Army Welfare Education Society)|
|Qualification Required||Graduation, Master Degree Jobs, Post Graduate|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/01/2022.|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||28/01/2022.|
|Exam Date||19 & 20 February 2022|
|Admit Card Available||10/02/2022|
|Location||All India / Central Govt|
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
For the post of PGT, the candidate must hold a B.Ed from a recognized university with marks of 50%. In addition to this, the candidate must have a master’s degree.
The candidate applying for the TGT post must hold a B.Ed with 50% of the votes in the registered company. In addition, the candidate must be in possession of a baccalaureate.
The candidate applying for the post of PRT must have passed the course leading to the B.Ed diploma or 2 years with 50% of the marks. Must have a university degree.
The age limit for first-year students must be less than 40 years old. While for applicants with teaching experience, the maximum age limit can be up to 57 years old.
Age limit as of January 01, 2022
- New applicants below: 40
- For NCR TGT / PRT schools Below: 29 years old, PGT under 36
- For applicants with experience below: 57 years old.
- Age relaxation by the rules of the army school recruiting station AWES 2022.
AWES is conducting OST for the recruitment of Elementary Teachers (PRT), Graduate Trained Teachers (TGT), and Graduate Teachers (PGT) at 137 Army Public Schools (APS) across the country.
The applicant will be interviewed and teaching ability assessed after the online selection test. This test will be held in Prayagraj, Kanpur, Agra, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Bareilly, Noida, Delhi. , Jhansi, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Bhopal. The selection process consists of 3 steps:
- Online selection test: The online selection test is carried out by an agency named by the AWES headquarters and is valid for three years.
- Interview: Schools publish job vacancies in local newspapers for which candidates with OST credentials will be interviewed. Interviews may or may not take place on-site at the discretion of the local administration in an appropriate location in one of the other schools.
- Teaching Skills Assessment: After the interview, teaching skills will be assessed and language teachers may be required to take a written test of essay and comprehension of 15 points each. If necessary, the selection committee can take a computer competence test.
AWES Army School Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- General / OBC: 385/
- SC / ST: 385/ For more details, see Notification.
Pay Exam Fee Using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Online Fee Mode. Read more details on the notification.
How to Apply for AWES Recruitment 2022
- The applicant can apply online.
- In the Important Link section, click the Apply Online link.
- Read the instructions and then continue with the online application.
- Complete all required information. Name, father’s name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, and rating, etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step by step to obtain a registration number and a password.
- Load the scanned copy of the documents in the specified size.
- Make a hard copy of your application form for future reference.
- The online application can be submitted until January 28, 2022.
This seems like a great opportunity for candidates who are ready to enter the teaching profession. The number of registered positions is 8,700. The registration process starts today. Interested candidates can register on their official website awesindia.com for AWES Recruitment 2022.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|