Go ahead and go through all of the information that is available about the Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2023. Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 seems to have been announced by the Army Dental Corps authorities. There are now 30 open positions in the Short Service Commission (SSC), and applications from enthusiastic applicants are being sought to fill them. When filling out the NEET (MDS)-2022 application form, the only applicants eligible to apply are those who checked the box labelled “YES” for the SSC option under the AD Corps option.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023
Candidates must demonstrate that they meet the mandatory educational requirements outlined by the authorities. In addition, in the following paragraphs of this article, you will find information on Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2023. This information includes the educational requirements, age limit, Army Dental Corps salary, and further facts. We went as far as to include a link to the Army Dental Corps’s official website in the key links table so that interested parties might learn the specifics of eligibility, Terms & Conditions, Instructions, and online applications.
|Organization Name||Join Army Dental Corps|
|Post Name||Dental Corps|
Beginning on July 15 2023, the link to apply online will become active; however, the deadline has been set for August 14 2023. Dental students, both male and female, who have competed in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, often known as the NEET (MDS)-2022, may be eligible for a position in the Indian Army. There are now 30 open positions for consideration for a Short Service Commission via the Army Dental Corps 2023.
The Indian Army has disclosed that there will be 30 openings for the position of SSC Officer. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in will become the central point of information on eligibility, terms and conditions, and how to submit online applications starting July 15, 2023.
Army Dental Corps Notification 2023
Dentistry students, both male and female, who took part in the NEET (MDS)-2022 National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test are eligible for a position in the Indian Army. Thirty slots are now available for awarding short service commissions via the Army Dental Corps 2023. The Indian Army has announced a total of 30 SSC Officer vacancies. A website dedicated to joining the Indian Army will be available on July 15, 2023, providing information on eligibility, terms and conditions, applications, and instructions.
Army Dental Corps Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates need to have earned either a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or a Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) degree from an institution of higher education in India that has been recognised by the Dental Council of India, with a minimum final year of BDS grade point average of 55 percent. (DCI).
- By the end of July 2023, they must have completed a mandatory rotational internship mandated by DCI. It is also necessary to have a Permanent Dental Registration Certificate from the State Dental Council of DCI, valid until December 2023.
- NEET (MDS)-2022 National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test was conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, on May 2, 2023. It was open only to those who had taken the NEET (MDS)-2022 National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. A National Board of Examinations (NBE) test was administered here.
Candidates interested in applying for SSC Officer positions via the Army Dental Corps 2023 may do so here. As discussed in the Army Dental Corps Notification 2023, candidates must be 45 years of age or younger by December 1, 2023. A relaxation of the upper age restriction applies to those who are eligible. Recruitment must begin on or before December 1, 2023.
How to Apply for Army Dental Corps Recruitment?
- Please ensure that you examine the Official Notification put out by the Army Dental Corps.
- You may get the application form by downloading it from the website below.
- Get a hard copy of the Application Form by printing it out.
- Complete the application by providing all of the relevant credentials that are listed.
- Make sure you enter the correct information on the application.
- Applicants must submit all relevant supporting documents attested by an official.
- You must provide a copy of your curriculum vitae in your application.
- Please provide a copy of the check or money order used to pay the application fee.
- Please ensure that the application form is submitted and that you take a copy of the file for your records.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|