The APVVP Recruitment 2022 process has started on the official website. Candidates can apply for the position on apvvp.nic.in. Important dates, How to apply, and other details can be found here.
- The recruitment system for 794 CAS General/CASS/ DAS has been commenced through Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
- The deadline to apply for vacancies is 1 December 2022.
- Applicants can find more information about the positions at apvvp.nic.in.
The Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad or APVVP Recruitment 2022 notification has been published on the legit website.
The call was made for 794 vacant posts for the posts of Civilian Assistant Surgeon Specialist. Applicants can find more details at apvvp.nic.in.
APVVP Recruitment 2022 Job Details
|Name Of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Vidhya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Post Mortem Assistant, Office Subordinator, Record Assistant/Medical Record Assistant, Junior Assistant/DEO, Physiotherapist, Audiometrician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Lab Attendant, Radiographer, Theatre Assistant, Pharmacist Gr-II, and Lab Technician.|
|No of Posts||89|
|Last Date||29th November 2022|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
According to the official opinion issued by the APVVP, the vacant positions for which the recruitment would be carried out concern various specialties such as radiology, dermatology, psychiatry, general medicine, general surgery, pathology and others.
Applicants should note that during the first 3 Yr. of their employment, they would receive a salary of Rs 53,500 per month. Applicants should note that their probationary period would be for 3 Yr.
- India Post Recruitment 2022 For Over 220 Vacancies
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2022, Registration Begins on December 2
- ECIL Recruitment, Apply for Posts of Technical Officers 2022
APVVP Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form starts Date||21 November 2022|
|Deadline to apply and pay fees||1 December 2022|
Application Fees Details
- For SC and ST category Candidates: Rs: 1000/-
- For OC and BC Category Candidates: Rs: 1500/-
Mode Of Payment
- Union Bank of India, Gollapudi Branch, Vijayawada, Krishna District.
No Of Post Details For APVVP Recruitment 2022
|Post Title||No of Posts|
|Record Assistant/Medical Record Assistant||02|
|Post Mortem Assistant||04|
APVVP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
|Post Title||Qualification Criteria|
|Lab Technician||DMLT/B.Sc MLT/Inter Vocational MLT from a identified college with registration in clinical council.|
|Pharmacist||M.Pharm / B.Pharm / D.Pharm from a recognized institution / university with registration in the pharmacy board.|
|Theatre Assistant||SSC or equivalent Pass exam with the certification of the MPHW course of a recognized institution.|
|Radiographer||CRA exam pass from AP government identified institution.|
|Lab Attendant||DMLT / B.Sc MLT / Inter Vocational MLT from a recognized university and member of a medical board.|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||Diploma / Diploma of ophthalmic assistant from a recognized institution/university.|
|Audio metrician||Certified audiologist and speech therapy course from the institute/university recognized by the AP government.|
|Physiotherapist||The physiotherapist course goes through the establishment recognized by the AP government.|
|Junior Assistant/DEO||Degree in Any field or Postgraduate or B.Tech with computer course as one of the concern PGDCA/DCA.|
|Record Assistant/Medical Record Assistant||Degree in Any area or Postgraduate or B.Tech with pc direction as one of the challenge PGDCA/DCA.|
|Office Subordinator||SSC or equal and capable of trip a bicycle.|
|Post Mortem Assistant||SSC or equal pass with first resource certificates and at the least three Yr. of experience.|
APVVP Salary And Age Limit Details
|Post Title||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Lab Technician||28,000/-||42 Yr..|
|Theatre Assistant||12,000/-||42 Yr..|
|Lab Attendant||12,000/-||42 Yr..|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||17,500/-||42 Yr..|
|Audio metrician||15,000/-||42 Yr..|
|Junior Assistant/DEO||15,000/-||42 Yr.|
|Record Assistant/Medical Record Assistant||12,000/-||42 Yr.|
|Office Subrodinator||12,000/-||42 Yr.|
|Post Mortem Assistant||12,000/-||42 Yr.|
How To Apply For APVVP Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, go to the official website: apvvp.nic.in.
- Then, go to the recruitment portal given on the website.
- Now, candidates should note that they have to first register and then they have to fill the application form.
- Following that applicant have to register with info such as User Name, Password, Email Id, and Contact Number.
- Now, applicants have to fill the application form with the necessary info.
- Finally, applicants should note that they have to pay an application fee of Rs 1500/- while filling the application form.
In order to apply for the post, applicants need to observe that they need to not be greater than forty-two Yr. of age as of July 1, 2022, However, sure age family members are allowed for SC. ST, applicants.
Candidates are advised to consult the official communication issued by the APVVP before applying for the position.
Applicants should note that they must upload the necessary documents for APVVP Recruitment 2022 such as date of birth, diploma and other details.
|APVVP Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|