On April 14, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s birth is commemorated as Ambedkar Jayanti or Bhim Jayanti, observed every year on April 14. In recognition of Ambedkar Jayanti essential contribution to the Indian legal system and constitution, the day is marked every year. In the Canadian province of British Columbia, the day is also known as ‘Ambedkar Equality Day.’
Ambedkar Jayanti 2022
On April 14, India commemorates the birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, the country’s first law minister. The day is known as Ambedkar Jayanti. Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar is widely regarded as the founder of the Indian Constitution. Under his presidency, the constituent assembly drafted the world’s longest written constitution, which is now known as the Indian Constitution.
Ambedkar Jayanti is also observed to commemorate the jurist’s commitment to combating societal ills like caste prejudice and injustice throughout his lifetime. He was a staunch opponent of the caste system, and he worked tirelessly to get it eliminated from society.
He was constantly in sympathy with the underprivileged, and he fought tirelessly to improve women’s lives, laborers, and untouchables, among others. Dr. Ambedkar was a scholar in various subjects, including political science, law, and economics, and an erudite social reformer and prominent orator. Dr. Ambedkar was also a social reformer, economist, and influential orator.
He envisioned an India in which all people are treated equally under the law. He became a leading advocate for India’s independence from British control, leading to the formation of the Indian National Congress.
Ambedkar Jayanti Wishes 2023
This Ambedkar Jayanti, let’s pledge to stand against discrimination and fight inequality.
Ambedkar Jayanti is a reminder for us that we are also the children of this country and we must fulfil our duties towards the country. Let us honour the hard work and sacrifices of the man who gave us the Indian Constitution.
He was the man who fought against discrimination and oppression. He was the epitome of confidence and dedication. Here is wishing you all a very Happy Ambedkar Jayanti.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar will always inspire us to dedicate our lives to making other people’s lives better. Warm wishes on Ambedkar Jayanti.
Ambedkar Jayanti Quotes 2023
- They cannot make history who forget history”.
2. “Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government.”
3. “Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.”
4. “Be Educated, Be Organised and Be Agitated”
5. “The sovereignty of scriptures of all religions must come to an end if we want to have a united integrated modern India.”
6. “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.”
7. “Life should be great rather than long.”
8. “So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you.”
9. “If I find the constitution being misused, I shall be the first to burn it.”
10. “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence”.
11. “Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government.”
12. “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.”
13. “If you believe in living a respectable life, you believe in self-help which is the best help”.
14. “We must stand on our own feet and fight as best as we can for our rights. So carry on your agitation and organize your forces. Power and prestige will come to you through struggle”.
15. “Religion must mainly be a matter of principles only. It cannot be a matter of rules. The moment it degenerates into rules, it ceases to be a religion, as it kills responsibility which is an essence of the true religious act.”
Ambedkar Jayanti Status 2023
“The history of India is nothing but a history of a mortal conflict between Buddhism and Brahminism.”
“An ideal society should be mobile, should be full of channels for conveying a change taking place in one part to other parts. In an ideal society, there should be many interests consciously communicated and shared.”
“Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.”
“Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.”
“The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.”
“A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.”
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
2 thoughts on “Ambedkar Jayanti 2023 Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status”
Dr.BR.Ambedkar. One of the Great person of very few in those days.
Should celebrate this day as “corruption day” or ” reservation day” because theconstitution which he has assembled for this country given only thease two things. He was the father of corruption and reservation.